- See all features
NATIONAL WINNER 2012 - "Best Romantic" Property STAYZ
STATE WINNER 2012 - "Best Romantic" Property STAYZ
2013 Excellence Award TRIPADVISOR
Escape to the Med without the jetlag and enjoy fantastic Bay and Bush views.
- Choose self cater or Honeymoon/Gourmet B&B plus Tapas or Dinner option
- Entire Ground level apartment at Villa Mallorca with courtyard entry and inground pool access
- 1 king and 1 Queen bedroom with large view deck each
- Spa bathroom -separate shower
- Gas log fire in lounge dining area.
- 42 in LCD TV with FOXTEL
- DVD player and inhouse movie library.
- Ipod player Complimentary WiFi Internet access
- Large private deck to sea and pool/bush views
- Kitchenette with large fridge convection microwave and gas hob
***SPECIAL OFFER ***Dinner Bed and Breakfast for 2
- One night's Accommodation , 3 Course inhouse Dinner ,
Delicious cooked Spanish breakfast , late checkout , no other guests at the property $550
Inhouse 3 course dinner option allows you to savour the privacy and relaxation @ Villa Mallorca and maximise your time without leaving the property or missing out on a drink as the responsible driver.
3 Course Dinner MENU - same course choice for each guest
- Grilled King Prawns with a Thai green mango salad
- Gnocchi with a burnt butter and sage sauce topped with assorted saute mushrooms
- Vegetarian lasagne of roasted red pepper, eggplant, spinach and pasta sheets sandwiched together with a bechamel sauce and topped with a tomato and basil sauce
- Boned organic chicken stuffed with pork, veal and sage, pan roasted, served in slices with pan juices
-Eye ?llet wrapped in pancetta, grilled to your liking, topped with sweet potato chips and served with a red wine jus
Shoulder of lamb braised slowly in aromatics and tomato until the meat falls deliciously off the bone
All meals are served with a potato gratin, seasonal vegetables and fresh crusty dinner rolls
- Vanilla bean infused panna cotta served with fresh berries and raspberry coulis
- Sticky Date Pudding with a salted caramel sauce and double cream
- Baked lemon tart with double cream
- Chocolate ganache tart with mixed berry coulis and double cream
Thank-you for sharing your wonderful paradise Villa Mallorca,our friends and family had a wonderful time away and enjoyed this magnificent property.Sheree the food was so plentiful and delicious.The Sticky Date pudding was out of this world!Thank-you very much for your generous stay
Donna & Stephen
What a wonderful place! The villa is amazing and the views spectacular. Thanks also Sheree for the lovely food you had waiting for us on Friday night. It was delicious and there was such a generous serving that some of us even went home with leftovers!
Just wanted to say THANKYOU for such a beautiful stay at Villa Mallorca.Sheree the food was amazing, people were raving about your chocolate cake all night.
We will be back...
Claire and Rodrigo
LATEST TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 August 2013
We were overwhelmed by the ambiance of the property with a spectacular sunset over Port Phillip Bay, what a welcome, only to be exceeded by the hospitality which included a beautiful dinner specially cooked for us by Sheree. We were made to feel at home and would love to return again to such a well appointed and spacious getaway specially in summer when we can enjoy the stunning poolside area.
Bronnie and Al
Room Tip: We were unaware that we could have the whole ground floor to ourselves - fantastic
Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
?Whisked away to Europe?
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 31 July 2013
Villa Mallorca is truly something surreal as it instantaneously transports you to another world from the moment you walk in. Filled with lush gardens and panoramic ocean views Mallorca enhances any romantic stay. Enjoy a glass of wine from the balcony overlooking Mount Martha and the ocean or cuddle up in the large but cosy lounge with a built in fireplace on those cold winter nights. Also prepare yourself for the best sleep of your life with dream like beds that make you feel like your sleeping on a cloud. Also available to you is a spacious bathroom with a lovely spa tub with modern finishing. Upon waking choose one of Sheree's in house breakfasts delivered to your room which is sure to impress. She is quite the culinary mastermind with lovely stuffed mushrooms, bacon, poached eggs and more. Thank you for making our stay so truly memorable on our 5th anniversary, we did not want to leave this place and will definitely be back sometime in the near future.
Christopher and Michelle.
Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Inhouse dining available
- Ironing Facilities
- Large deck
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Pay Television
- Private pool
- Sea views
- Spa Bath
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
Bed and Breakfast tariff for a couple
3 Course Dinner Bed & Breakfast for 2 with wine $550
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field