Anchorage Beach House view
Tassie Princess & tanker from deck
Safety Beach - view back to Anchorage…
Gold at the end of the rainbow
Family bathroom - linen extra
Family bathroom 2 - linen extra
Safety Beach cricket
Mt Martha beach south
BEST VIEWS, RELAXED COMFORT and EXCELLENT GUEST SERVICE as confirmed by over 40 guest reviews since 2008.
MILLION $$$ BAY VIEWS @ FLEXIBLE, FAMILY FRIENDLY RATES. Please CHECK details below.
Just over an hour from CBD on Eastlink and Peninsula Link Freeway. Direct freeway links all the way from Melbourne Airport (some tolls) to Anchorage turn off.
Take a short break from Melbourne, or an extended visit from interstate or overseas.
You will never want to leave!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to work commitments and to keep our rates low, Anchorage now has a 5 night minimum booking.
Stayz also now charges us 10% commission on the LISTED price for any booking instead of a standard nightly fee of $16. So our ability to offer further discounts on our low rates has become limited. Stayz will charge you a further 2% for online payments.
POSITION, POSITION, POSITION
Day & night, sunshine & rain, the view is always spectacular at Anchorage Beach House.
Set on a peaceful 2/3 acres in a premium beach-side location, Anchorage provides the perfect base to explore the Mornington Peninsula.
Bay beaches and Martha Cove Marina are only 5 mins walk.
Great restaurants, wineries (including wedding venues), village shopping, day spas, galleries, gardens, parks and golf courses are a short distance by car.
Mornington Peninsula surf beaches are only a short drive.
Anchorage Beach House suits families, couples & girls' long weekend away.
(Sorry - NO pets, NO parties, NO student/ under 25 groups; NO one night stays).
Everything is provided for a very comfortable, relaxed holiday including:
* beautiful large deck
* fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, electric frypan and rice cooker;
* new leather lounge, flooring
* large reverse-cycle aircon + gas heating;
* 2 bathrooms & full laundry
* comfy ensemble beds in all rooms
* audio system and new LCD TVs
* selection of books, games, DVDs
* large BBQ
* off-street under-cover parking (2 cars)
* port-a-cot, high chair, stroller
MAIN level (upper) includes:
* kitchen & open-plan living overlooking Pt Phillip Bay
* full width deck
* three spacious bedrooms with large built-in robes - (1x queen with full bay views; 1x private double; 1x comfy twin)
* large family bathroom
LOWER level includes:
* full laundry,
* separate toilet and shower
* covered paved area under deck leading to rockery garden
* built in sun-lounge with bay views
* optional rumpus.
Please note: The lower level/rumpus is accessible by external stairs only.
STANDARD RATES are for 4 GUESTS in the MAIN part of the house (3 brm/ open plan living dining upstairs + laundry, shower, toilet downstairs).
EXTRA GUESTS ($20/ night)
MAXIMUM 6 guests for main house (adult + children).
RUMPUS on lower level is available to all AND REQUIRED for MORE THAN 6 guests. Rate is $ 40/ night, in addition to guest fees.
MAX 8 guests TOTAL in house (yes - including babies).
Conditions of rental are STRICTLY NON-SMOKING both in all internal spaces and outside on the upper deck.
PLEASE NOTE: The deck area is secure - but high, and Anchorage is NOT fenced so may not be suitable for some young children.
ADDITIONAL RUMPUS - EXTRA $40/ NIGHT
LARGE COMFORTABLE DOWNSTAIRS RUMPUS area virtually doubles the living space of the house & has:
* 2 single beds
* ample storage,
* comfortable lounge
* LCD TV,
* direct access to ground level shower and toilet,
* opening onto paved area and garden,
* own great view.
The rumpus is NOT rented separately to other guests; only with the main part of the house. Access is stairs from deck area.
MORNINGTON PENINSULA PLEASURES & TREASURES
Our EXTENSIVE LOCAL KNOWLEDGE folder has 100s of holiday ideas. We would be delighted to assist you plan your trip.
Within a short drive of Anchorage Beach House are:
Stunning and varied natural environment of Pt Phillip and Westernport Bays, Arthur's Seat, Red Hill.
Hundreds of great cafes and restaurants
Scores of maritime-climate wineries
Dozens of Day Spas including Victoria's only Natural Hot Springs
Over 30 Art Galleries
Over 20 Antique outlets
18 golf courses - including many world class standard
Three Garden Mazes
Movie and Drive-in theatres and Frankston Arts Centre
Wildlife sanctuary/ petting farm/ swim with the dolphins
Endless walking / cycle tracks along the foreshores and National Parks
Historic homes, gardens, trains and forts
Village shopping - Sorrento/ Mornington/ Flinders/ Mt Martha
Adventure sports - surfing, sailing, kayak, diving, fishing, horse riding, Harley rides
Farm gate and market produce
Ferry day trips to:
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Games room, Stereo, Parking, Cot
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating
- Large deck, Stroller, cot, baby bath, Double car port, 2 showers , 2 toilets, Games, books, toys, Deck chairs & table, Large 2/3 acre block, 2 TVs - one LCD