A country retreat near close to the Mt…
Enjoy a meal outside on the deck with your
Kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher,…
Main bathroom with towel rails, hand basin
Lounge room with new TV and DVD/VHS player
The kids will love playing in the garden
Main entry and view to downstairs double…
Kids bedroom with 2 bunks and a single
Master bedroom with King size bed
View from master bedroom - wake up to this
Bring the family as well as your friends to stay overnight at this charming, well appointed beach house. Set on 3/4 of an acre and abutting 65 acre Citation Reserve, you will relax as soon as you walk in and survey the views out over the reserve from the kitchen. The gorgeous balcony, shaded slightly by mottled leaves of the James Stirling and Silver Birch, has been the setting for many a summer's evening dinner party.
Walk to the beach down the estuary boardwalk
A 20 minute stroll to Mt Martha shops and beach along the Balcombe Creek boardwalk is the best way to start anybody's day! If you need some exercise, or just some peace and solitude, the boardwalk is a wonderful place to walk and catchup with your thoughts, or just walk the dog away from the hustle and bustle!
Bring your pets and save on the cost of leaving them with a kennel or cattery. How could you be without them anyway? They are welcome here at our family holiday house.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- Pets allowed, Playground, Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- 3 Queen beds (all new or good condition), 2 Single beds (2 bunks), Pullout single mattress for the kids friends, 2 Bathrooms (1 ensuite), Wi-fi internet included in price, 40 inch flatscreen LCD TV, Fully fenced property, 2 DVD's - one in the kids room for peace and quiet in the lounge room, Central Heating