You won't want to leave this wonderful, single storey 4 bedroom beach house, it's a 5 minute walk to the crashing surf of the back beach and also walking distance to the Portsea Hotel, and the exclusive village of Portsea with it's gentle bay beaches, scuba diving and great cafes It is also just a few minutes walk to Portsea Golf Club
Wonderfully located this stylishly renovated and beautifully furnished house has it all. The fully fenced and gated garden has a solar heated swimming pool and a large heated spa plus lots of room for kids to play.
The Portsea Pool house is only a few minutes walk away from the Portsea Golf Club.
The master king bedroom has a luxurious ensuite, lovely garden views and privacy, set away from the rest of the house. Bedroom 2 is a queen and bedroom 3 has a tri-bunk, ie double bunk on the bottom and single bunk on top. They share a shower room and seperate toilet.
The huge 4th bedroom doubles as a second living area, it also has a tri-bunk plus a sitting area with plasma TV and Foxtel.
There is a state of the art gourmet kitchen next to the open plan dining area. Also there is a lovely al fresco meals and outdoor entertaining deck with BBQ overlooking the pool.
The large main living room with floor to ceiling windows has an open fireplace and a plasma TV with Foxtel.
There is airconditioning and reverse cycle heating in the main living areas and heating in the bedrooms.
There is a hideaway laundry with washing machine and dryer. This house has off street parking for 2 cars.
Linen hire can be provided for $30 per single and $55 per queen bed plus GST
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pay Television, DVD player
- High chair, Pets allowed, Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Ironing Facilities
- Swimming Pool, Heated Spa (not spa bath)
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking, Parking
- Walk to back beach in minutes, Walk to the Portsea Hotel, Alfresco dining, Foxtel in both living rooms, Fully fenced garden, Private setting, Walk to Portsea Golf Club in minutes