LCD Bedroom 1
Rosebud Bike Trail along the beach
Rosebud Plaza (5 minute drive)
Rosebud Local Shops
Rosebud Publick Park Golf Course
Rosebud Country Club Golf Course
Local Attraction Wineries
Rosebud and Local Attraction map
***January weekly rate sales $1400 9th - 16 Jan (sales rate already applied to quotation when you make an inquiry)
In the heart of Rosebud, walk to shops, beach, Jetty Pier, cafes, restaurants, Pub and cinemas...... !!!
Newly renovated house in a quiet street, sleeps 10 comfortably. Stunning contemporary furnishings with polished floors, Heating and Cooling in every room. Perfect beach house for weekend get away.
Outdoor Playground, Toddler Gym, 10ft Trampoline.
Bedroom 1 - Queen & LCD TV
Bedroom 2 - Double Bed & Trio Bunk(Double and a single)
Bedroom 3 - Trio Bunk (Double and a single)plus a pull out single mattress.
- Newly fitted Heating & Cooling in every room.
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with Gas heating
- Lounge has a very comfy couch, 42" full HD LCD TV/DVD, stereo system where you dock your iphone or ipod .
- Dining has lovely glass setting for 8
- Modern kitchen has stainless appliances, electric hot plates, electric oven, microwave, crepe maker, fridge,crockery and cutlery
- Timber Laminate Flooring and Ceiling Fan
- One Bath, separate toilet and a separate shower.
- Laundry Facility and outdoor clothes line.
- Spacious Back Yard safe for kids to play.
- Outdoor Play Ground, Toddler Gym and 10ft Trampoline
- BBQ and outdoor table and chairs
- A carport for two cars, but can park up to 4 cars.
Perfect get away for couples, group of friends or 3 families where you can relax, unwind, and take the kids to one of the many attractions in the area. Try horse riding on the beach, snorkeling, fishing on the Pier, the movies, mini golf, wineries, peninsula spa retreat and plenty more!
We provide donas and pillows for all beds.
BYO linen (top and bottom sheets, pillowcases and bath/beach towels).
Just 1 1/4 hours drive from Melbourne .
Perfectly located in a quiet seaside street just 450m from the beautiful Rosebud Foreshore, a calm safe beach for children. Explore Rosebud on foot to the beach, Jetty Pier, Shops, Cafes, Cinema and shopping plazas
Centrally located for everything the Mornington Peninsula has to offer, wineries, beaches, golf, cafes, Arthurs seat Maze, Peninsula Hotsprings, historic Portsea and Sorrento.
*** Absolutely everything within walking distances and local attractions within 15-20 min drive ****
***NO PET ALLOWED AT THE PROPERTY***
Bond and Fees
$500 bond is required for all booking.
Min cost for 2 nights midweek $240.00
Cleaning Fee $80 per stay
- DVD player, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Washing Machine