- See all features
Modern 3 bedroom apartment suitable for families in the "Debonair" complex. The open plan living, dining and kitchen are upstairs. There is a small balcony off the living area - great for the morning cup of coffee! The master bedroom with a very large ensuite is upstairs, while the other 2 bedrooms and bathroom are downstairs. The enclosed courtyard downstairs has an outdoor table and chairs and a gas bbq. There is also an outdoor shower to wash the sand off after a day at the beach. For any families with children doing the Nippers program, this is a perfect location as the Anglesea Surf Life Saving club is less than a 300m walk. Linen not provided.
*Portacot available on request*
* Dining to seat 6
* Modern kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
* Upstairs & downstairs decks
* Living area has a flat screen TV, DVD & CD
* Master bedroom upstairs with queen & single beds
* Ensuite has shower, vanity & WC
* The second bedroom downstairs has a queen bed
* The third bedroom downstairs has 2 single beds & trundle
* The bathroom downstairs has a bath, shower, vanity & WC.
2 Car Spaces
Walk to the Anglesea Surf Club
Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- CD Player
- DVD player
- Gas BBQ
- Shower Outdoor
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field