The Balcony looks out to the river that is
Big couches to curl up in front of the…
Marengo Beach is less than 5 minutes drive
Beautiful big trees surround the property
Master Bedroom features a queen bed
Reading area with a big double sided wood…
Rear sitting area and yard
Lounge window view
View from top of the property
Hills surrounding the property
Beautiful rainforests are nearby
Burrum River Retreat is set on 400 acres of sheep and beef grazing land. The property is framed by towering green Otway hills and offers full access to the beautiful Barham River which is lined by huge gum trees and meanders it way through the property.
This beautiful historic 3 bedroom river house features a well equipped kitchen which features a slow combustion wood stove (and an electric stove/oven), spacious lounge with double sided wood fire (Coonara) and a balcony that overlooks the Barham River.
Nestled only 3km from Apollo Bay, Burrum River Retreat offers the perfect secluded escape for couples and families wishing to explore the Great Ocean Road, Otway Ranges and beaches of Apollo Bay.
Its location offers a peaceful country escape that is still within a few minutes drive from shops, cafes and restaurants.
* Double sided Wood Fire (coonara) with Wood Supplied
* 2 person Corner Spa
* Well equipped kitchen with Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Stove/Oven. Features a slow combustion wood stove for heating bedrooms...
* 3 bedrooms - 2 x King (1 is convertible to Twin Share), 1 x Queen
* Two bathrooms - Master with Spa, other with Bath.
* Balcony with Outdoor Furniture and BBQ
* Private river access
* Secure rear yard for dogs and children to play
* 5 minutes drive to Apollo Bay - cafes, restaurants, shops, beaches
* Seclusion on 400 acres of working farmland
PETS ARE VERY WELCOME!!
At Burrum River Retreat we make your 4 legged family members feel just as welcome as you.
All doggy guests receive their own comfy bed, towels for a wipe down after a swim at the beach and shiny bowls. A secure yard allowing them to be safely left while you explore the area.
The dog friendly beaches of Apollo Bay are only a 5 minute drive away.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO WHILST STAYING AT BURRUM RIVER RETREAT.
Located very close to the start of the Great Ocean Walk and the magnificent Otway National Park, Burrum River Retreat offers the perfect base for exploring the many wonders this breathtaking part of Victoria has to offer.
Stay at Burrum River Retreat and visit
The Great Ocean Walk.
Maits Rest Rainforest Walk.
The historic Cape Otway Lightstation.
The Otway Fly Treetop Walk.
12 Apostles and the Shipwreck Coast.
Melba Gully Rainforest Walk and its enchanting Glow Worm display at night.
Apollo Bay and its many shops, restaurants and long stretching white beaches.
Port Campbell and the Port Campbell National Park.
IS BURRUM RIVER RETREAT BOOKED OUT?
Looking for a pet friendly alternative?? Why not take a look at Cape Otway Cottages for pet friendly cottages on 60 acres.
Looking for a non-pet friendly alternative take a look at Great Ocean Walk Retreat - Glenaire for gorgeous, brand new country style apartments.
Single night stays are available at this property.
All of our other properties are available on the Otway Getways website.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pets allowed, Non-Smoking
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Hot tub
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Stereo, Parking
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating
- Dishwasher, Pet safe yard, Electric Stove & Oven, Hairdryer, Wood Fire, All linen and towels, Seclusion and privacy, Close to the Barham River