- See all features
Located in the seaside haven of Apollo Bay on Victoria's Great Ocean Rd, Marriners View is a modern and stylish 3 bedroom holiday house. This stylish holiday house has views of Marriners Lookout and Otway hills and view out across the township and ocean.
Spend your days relaxing out on the balcony or relaxing in the sunroom admiring the view of the beautiful lush hills that surround Apollo Bay. For those wishing to get out and about Marriners View is accommodation is centrally located on the Great Ocean Road and is the ideal base for your expeditions.
Marriners View has been tastefully decorated with quality timber and leather furniture that is further enhanced by polished timber floors and big windows offering loads of natural light.
This modern two storey and very well appointed Apollo Bay pet friendly accommodation offers luxury dog friendly holidays only 5 minutes walk from the beach and 10 minutes walk from the shops and restaurants of Apollo Bay.
The upper level of Marriners View is open plan and offers reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating. The dining table has seating for 6, a powder room offers a third bathroom and the lounge has plenty of room for the family to relax in comfort.
The well appointed kitchen of this features caesar stone bench tops, a modern glass electric cook top, range hood, dishwasher, microwave, walk in pantry, large fridge and freezer and an excellent selection of cooking equipment. Cook up a storm for your family or friends or choose from a fantastic selection of gourmet cafes and restaurants that Apollo Bay has to offer.
The spacious lounge features a Plasma TV, DVD, Stereo and big comfy leather lounges. The lounge area has two big opening doors that lead out onto a spacious secure deck lined with beautiful stained timber, outdoor furniture and and electric BBQ. This sheltered balcony has views across the township and ocean.
All three bedrooms are located downstairs and feature timber Queen sized bed with quality linen, including electric blankets and have electric heating. The second bedroom leads out onto a balcony in the secure rear yard. The master bedroom features an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. The main bathroom features a bath with shower over the top, perfect for a relaxing soak.
Quality bed linen, towels, soaps and bath gels are supplied for your arrival.
The ground level offers a lovely sunny reading area with a TV and cosy chairs for relaxing with a good book and electric heating. This area has a lovely outlook to the Otway hills that surround Apollo Bay.
* Very well equipped Kitchen with: Flat Electric Cook top, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Cooking Equipment, Saucepans, Fry pans, Crockery, Glassware, Cutlery, Roast Pan, Knife Block, Coffee Plunger
* Selection of tea, coffee, fresh coffee for plunger, sugar, salt and pepper
* Reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Lounge with 42" Plasma, DVD, Stereo, Leather Lounges and Selection of Reading Material
* Dining setting for 6 guests
* Electric heating in bedrooms
* Balinese timber furniture featured throughout house
* Downstairs sun/reading room with views of the Otway hills and Marriners Lookout
* 3 x Queen bedrooms all with Electric Blankets
* Two bathrooms plus upstairs powder room. Ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity in the master bedroom. Bath, shower & vanity in the main bathroom
* All bed linen, towels, soaps and bath gel supplied
* Laundry facilities with washing machine, dryer and vacuum cleaner
* Secure yard for dogs and children
* Secure upstairs decking with outdoor furniture and electric BBQ
* Filtered Ocean and Otway hill views
* Porta Cot and High Chair available
* 10 mins walk to town
* 5 mins walk the beach
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Pets allowed
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
All prices through Stayz to be confirmed directly with property manager Holiday Great Ocean Road.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field