- See all features
Perched above the Spout Creek Beach at Eastern View you have ocean views as far as the eye can see. The 2 front decks are protected with glass screens for those "breezy" days. The main living area upstairs has a cosy wood fire for winter holidays and is air conditioned for the summer holidays. The kitchen is modern, fully equipped with quality appliances and ocean views. The rear sheltered deck has a BBQ and outdoor furniture. There are numerous outdoor areas to be enjoyed which are surrounded by native gardens. For the "surfers" Eastern View is close to numerous surfing spots one of which is Spout Creek- just a very short stroll down the driveway and across the road. Spout Creek beach is dog friendly all year! The house is pet friendly, however conditions and a surcharge apply. LINEN PROVIDED
2Q, 1TRIO, 2S, 1DB, PORTACOT, ENS, WOOD FIRE, 2x A/C/HEATING, DW, MW, WM, 2x PLASMA TV'S, 2 DVD'S, FOXTEL
The ONLY thing you will want or need at this property is more time!! The pictures, though accurate, dont quite capture the ambience of this home.
Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make you feel at home in stunning surroundings, There are homey touches everywhere, from interesting books scattered about the place to little quirky touches to make you smile, like the rug on the upper floor resembling a coral reef, the fireplace just waiting for a match.
We stayed in winter and managed to get in a bbq or two as the house is situated in such a way that any wind seems to miss it, which allowed us to be out on the balcony day and night without feeling cold. I saw in 3 sunrises without socks!
The entire home is fabulous with breathtaking views from all balconies and windows. You could spend a lifetime happily on the balconies. A lovely private suntrap instead of a balcony off the 3rd bedroom suited my son perfectly.
Lorne, Aireys Inlet and Anglesea are a hop, skip and a jump up the road if you can drag yourself away from whats right on your doorstep. Less than 50 metres away is a delightful cove that is begging to be walked and boogie boarded or surfed for that matter. When the tide is out there are rock pools to poke around in, we saw some people surf fishing so if thats your thing you're covered.
I would think it impossible for anyone to stay here and not fall in love with both the property and the view. We'll be return visitors as soon as we can be. Im sorry that a rating of 5 is all I can give because this is a 10!!
From Teresa 5/5/10.
* As well as the views this kitchen has every convenience you need to make cooking a pleasure.
* The dining table will comfortably seat 8 people.
* Cosy loungeroom with wood heater for those cold winter nights. There is also reverse cycle heating & air conditioning in the upstairs & downstairs living areas. Both lounge areas have flat screen LCD TV's, DVD, & Foxtel.
* The rear outdoor area is protected from the wind so you can enjoy a BBQ.
* Pre dinner drinks time? There are 3 decks to choose from - all with views!
* "SEA FOREVER" offers 180'views from Aireys Inlet, including the lighthouse and through to the Cinema Point at Big Hill. The house is situated 0.7k from the Great Ocean Road monument and the famous "Great Ocean Road Archway".
* The master bedroom upstairs has an ensuite with shower, vanity & WC.
* The second bedroom downstairs has a queen bed and access to the front deck.
* Also downstairs is the 3rd bedroom with a trio bunk and access to its own private deck area.
* There is an alcove off the downstairs living area that has 2 extra single beds and a double bed if needed.
* After a day at the beach, rinse off the sand under the hot & cold outdoor shower.
* The downstairs bathroom (not shown) has a shower, vanity and WC.
2 Car Spaces
Luxury, Ambience, Ocean Views and Surfing at your doorstep!
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- CD Player
- Combustion Fire
- Gas BBQ
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Pay Television
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field