Main bed-room; leading to private decking
Main bed-room; private decking
Fishing trawler visible from upper-deck
View of Sunset From Top Deck (SeaEscape)
Town View (SeaEscape)
View from upper Deck
Lorne Pier at dusk...
your local beach...... view from deck
View of Aireys Light House from Decking…
Main room (SeaEscape)
New Outdoor BBQ (SeaEscape)
Living Room (SeaEscape)
Living Room (SeaEscape)
Livng area through to full width decking
Wood-heater = winter bliss!!!
Time to relax......
Upstairs Bathroom (SeaEscape)
Staircase - ariel view
Koala in manna-gum, front nature strip
Swing-bridge over Erskine River
View of the Grand Pacific on a clear…
Koala on our nature strip..
Tide is up...
The Whales in Louttit Bay
The new Lorne PIER
Teddys Look out Lorne
Tide in in!!!!
'SEAeSCAPE' is a 'classical' Lorne home recently fully renovated and extended, offering an upper level: Main-suite with private bathroom and 2 decked areas.Ground level includes huge living space opening on to a 3rd full width decking, 2 further bedrooms, 1 bathroom and fully equipped kitchen.
Wake to brilliant ocean sunrise views, enjoy your morning coffee on the deck with 180' panoramic views of Loutitt Bay and Airey's Inlet. This light filled home has an incredibly relaxed and comfortable feel about it, just perfect for beach holidays regardless of the temperature. Wood-fired heating provides the perfect ambiance for the cooler months, with split-system air-conditioning/heating, also ceiling fans installed.
Relax & enjoy the view
Situated 2 minutes walk from the beach and walking distance from Lorne's cosmopolitan lifestyle of restaurants, coffee shops, art deco picture theater, shopping etc... making " SEAeSCAPE" the perfect escape for a relaxing break.
Strict no party policy.
Sorry no Schoolies.
Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
Pets not allowed.
* 1 bedroom with personal deck overlooking the
* 32 inch LCD TV, DVD player
* Bathroom featuring deep free-standing bath and separate shower
* Additional deck capturing winter sunshine
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Well equipped kitchen
* Samsung 55” (104cm) Led Smart TV, CD player and stereo system
* Huge Living Area opening directly onto full width deck
* Outdoor dining setting
* Indoor open fire / Wood Heater (free wood supplied for winter)
* 6 burner hooded BBQ - (gas supplied)
WHEN REQUESTING DATES, IT IS HELPFUL IF YOU PROVIDE SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR GUESTS' REQUIREMENTS; WE ARE HAPPY TO ASSIST WHERE WE CAN.
Please note (1) that seasonal rules override nightly rates for weekends and 'L-o-n-g week ends' (2) Peak and High Peak bookings are taken Friday to Friday.
Please note this property will not accept Schoolies booking
"For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts"
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Ironing Facilities
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Dish Washer, 3 Decks (2 ocean Facing), Amazing Views, Parking, Outdoor Furniture, Outdoor LED lighting, Quiet Street, 2 Full Bathrooms, Completely Renovated