- See all features
Set in a stunning setting with panoramic views of the Gippsland Lakes and Ninety Mile Beach, this large modern home will provide you with the space to relax and be re-energised.
Lakes on View St is in the heart of the Gippsland Lakes and the attractions of the Ninety Mile Beach. It is an easy ten minute walk from the centre of town.
WINTER GUESTS: Be warmed by a wood fire, with ample firewood supplied. Each living area has a split system. Every bedroom has a panel heater.
- Wake up to the uninterrupted sights and views of the Gippsland Lakes through floor to ceiling windows
- To the north enjoy the treetop views and rural tranquility
- Relax in front of the wood firebox
- Have a drink on the large sheltered decks
- Go on a multitude of day cruises
- Visit the local winery
- Eat out at one of many restaurants
- Go bush walking in ?The Lakes National Park?
- Swim at the beach or in your own solar heated pool
- Hang out in the billiards room
- Have a game of golf or mini golf
- Simply do nothing
Luxuriously spacious for families
Lakes on View St has the facilities and space to accommodate two families in comfort:
- Sleeps 10 within the 5 bedrooms: Master bedroom queen bed and en suite, Bedroom 2 double bed and ensuite, Bedroom 3 double bed, Bedroom 4 double bed and Bedroom 5 - 2 singles with the opportunity for two extra mattresses.
- Every bedroom has a panel heater and a fan
- Bed linen and towels can be requested at a cost of $20 per person / per stay.
- The games room has a billiard table and lounge area with television and DVD player.
- You will always be comfortable with a split system with heating and air conditioning
- The kitchen is modern and includes a dishwasher, microwave and everything else you will need
- There is a gas BBQ on the downstairs deck with seating in an outdoor dining area overlooking the pool
- Upstairs there is a large deck area with an outdoor dining area overlooking extensive views of the Gippsland Lakes and Ninety Mile beach
- The house has a family bathroom, two ensuites, separate toilet and a laundry with washing machine
- All rooms have fans
- The main living area has comfy leather lounges, a wood heater (wood provided), a split system with electric heating and air conditioning, LCD TV and DVD player and CD player which is iPod compatible
There are books and magazines, an extensive 100+ DVD collection and games like Scrabble and UNO
Please note that the property is not suitable for bucks/hens groups or other groups looking to have loud parties. Dinner parties or family birthday gatherings etc are fine.
We endeavour to provide a late checkout to enable guests to maximise their break, but this depends on whether there are other guests arriving that day.
Comments from guests
This property was excellent for our purposes. We had 10 adults (there were 5 double bedrooms). Two of the bedrooms had ensuites and there was another bathroom and separate toilet. The view from the large lounge room windows was special (water views.) We made use of the wood fire; wood was supplied. We also watched a movie from the collection there and listened to some CD's that were also available for use. We had a bbq breakfast on the balcony and swam in the salt water pool. The house was located within walking distance to the shops and club where we went for dinner. The four days we spent here were enjoyed by us all, and will be remembered with fondness for a long time. We would all highly recommend this address to anyone looking for a comfortable, large house, with all facilities provided.
This property completely lived up to what was promoted on the website and more. So light and spacious - great views over the lake. 5 double bedrooms and 3 showers and toilets such a bonus. A wonderful change from normal rental accomodation where the lounge suite was so comfortable (with recliners). From small children to late teens to 80 year old grandfather, there was something for everybody, be it jumping into the pool, playing a game of pool, or watching the skiiers on the lake. Beautiful deck on the upper level to enjoy the activities on the lake and the sunset. We highly recommend this property and we will definitely stay again.
Fantastic property. Amazing views from the balconies. Excellent facilities. The rooms are spacious and it has everything you could want. Close to the shops and beach. Very quiet location. Pool is fantastic. Place is very well maintained. Would definitely stay there again!
The house had everything we needed and more for a relaxing family holiday with the kids. The pool was amazing and so were the sunsets and the view, will be coming again.
We have another holiday property in the same street a few houses down. You may like to look at this property http://www.stayz.com.au/60891
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Open Fireplace
- Pool table
- Rumpus room
- Solar heated pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Last minute deal!
Stay before 26 Mar 2014 for 10% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 10 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field