Lounge with big tv
Bedroom with ensuite
Toys for kids
Front of house
Boats in main street
Famous up close pelicans
Big, very spacious, separate levels, cinema room, kids cubby, toys and a large sunroom is a highlight for relaxing with the view of the Gippsland Lakes.
- A short 8-10 minute walk to the centre of town and beaches
- Beautiful lake and ocean views from the glass enclosed sunroom
- Secure automatic 2 car garage. Heaps of off street car/trailer/boat parking
- Sleeps 10 people in bedrooms
2 mattress on request at an extra charge
3 bathrooms, spa bath
- Large split system and heaters
- Fans in every room
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Pets allowed ONLY by prior arrangement
- Linen and towels supplied on request at an extra charge
- Downstairs self contained apartment, ideal for 2 families with games room
- Pool table
- Books, board games, adults and kids DVD's
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with big stainless steel BBQ.
- Great secure grassy backyard, playground, totem tennis, sand toys and heaps of other kids toys - GREAT FOR KIDS.
- Secure stair gate for safety
- We always do our best to give you a late check out if other guest are not coming in that same day
- Friendly and prompt communication with owners when needed
It has more...
Close to everything, views overlooking the Gippsland Lakes and a spacious house that caters for all. There are 4 bedrooms- capable of sleeping 10-12 people, three bathrooms, roomy kitchen and a large living area with a heating and cooling split system. This house would be ideal for families as it has its own fully self-contained apartment that can be made separate to the rest of the house for your own piece and quite. It also has a large undercover entertainment area with a new stainless steel BBQ with your own water views. Backyard access down the side of the house makes it easy for parking cars, boats or jet skis, still with plenty of room for the kids to run around in an open grassy yard. Don?t forget about being so close to all the recreational activities that Lakes Entrance has to offer.
You?ll love your stay at 'The Lakes House'.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- CINEMA ROOM
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Double lock-up garage/ off street boat parking
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Kids toys/sand toys
- Outdoor play equipment
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Pets allowed
- Pool table
- Porta Cot
- Refrigerator x 3
- Rumpus room
- Spa Bath
- Totem Tennis
- Washing Machine
Stay MIDWEEK for a great discounted rate! Excludes January
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 10 adults. Property has 6 beds and can sleep a maximum 12 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field