Kangaroo Lookout is all about contemporary luxury and space and is ideal for families or groups. Sweeping rural views complete the experience. Located in Hepburn Springs, this property offers 3 large bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, and one twin bedroom. Tastefully decorated Kangaroo Lookout is perfect for groups and families offering a fabulous entertainment/games area including a sauna and billiard room. The outdoor deck takes in expansive views and offers both a wood and a gas barbecue. Watch the kangaroos graze while enjoying a glass of wine at sundown. This property offers something special.
Unless there is another booking on the day you depart, you are welcome to enjoy the property until 4.00 pm (to be confirmed at time of check in)
• 4 bedrooms - 3 Queen size Bedrooms with ensuites and 1 twin bedroom
• Coonara style wood fire in living area
• Reverse cycle air condition to all bedrooms and living areas
• Full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
• Laundry with washer & dryer
• Large screen TV/DVD in twin bedroom
• Flat Screen TV/DVD in three of the large bedrooms
• Down stairs recreation area with sauna & billiard table
• Gas BBQ
• Toddler Safety Gate available for stairs - please advise if required at time of booking
• Local produce "Welcome hamper" on arrival
• Sorry - No pets allowed
Kangaroo Lookout is tucked away on a quiet street in Hepburn Springs but is just a short 2 minute drive away from the Hepburn Bathhouse.
Please make an enquiry for availability and a precise quote.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- DVD player, Stereo
- High chair, Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Fire Place, 3 ensuite bathrooms, Pool Table , Sauna