Bedroom 2 with beds connected as a king
Crown Casino a 5 minute walk
Exhibition building a short stroll
The Arts Centre
Flinders Street Station
Bedroom 2 with beds connected to make a…
Exhibition Centre a short stroll away
The Arts centre
Flinders Street Station
Flinders Street Station
**Please note, we have 2 x 3 bedroom apartments in the same building available so if you are travelling in a large group, say with family etc ask us whether the other apartment is available too. The link to the other apartment is http://www.stayz.com.au/65084 **
This 3 bedroom apartment has modern furnishings and offer spacious living areas, separate bedrooms, air conditioning, plenty of natural light, TV, DVD and fully equipped kitchen. It caters for families with many extras to make travelling with kids easier, whilst also catering for the executive with all the extras available.
Fantastic views with the apartment located high up on the 16th floor
The apartment can accommodate 9 however there is a MAXIMUM of 6 adults, plus kids (say 12 & under) as there is only 1 bathroom. The bedding configuration is:
- Main bedroom includes a comfortable queen bed with a walk in robe;
- Bedroom 2 includes 2 single beds and built in robes;
- Third bedroom has a bunk bed (2 single beds & a trundle mattress underneath, which is a squeeze but useful if you need the extra bed) ;
- The couch is also a sofa bed.
We provide all the extras to really make this a home away from home, features include:
- Lounge/dining area has a 2.5 seater sofa with 2 tub chairs, dining setting (expandable table with 8 chairs, shown in photo with 6), TV, DVD player and IPOD speaker unit. DVD's are also available for you to use.
- Modern kitchen. Appliances include: Fridge, microwave oven, gas cooktop, electric oven and automatic coffee machine. Complete cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery including every appliance you can think of, toaster, electric kettle, including childrens plates, cutlery and cups.
- Children / Babies: The apartment has 1 highchair, 2 Porta Cots, toys, table w 3 chairs and a stroller for your use, with no additional charge. (extra highchairs and portacots available)
- Modern bathroom with laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer. Towels, hair dryer, ironing board and iron are provided.
- Decent size balcony with 2 chairs and table
- FREE - NO EXTRA CHARGE car parking for 1 car
- FREE WIFI
- Concierge on site 6am - 9:30pm
- Intercom security to the apartment.
- Coffee, tea and breakfast condiments provided.
*** PLEASE NOTE - MINIMUM 5 NIGHT STAYS ONLY however we will consider other stays ONLY if there is availability between other bookings or last minute 2 weeks prior to check in ***
We have had alot of families stay, and extended families (family with kids, and their parents) with fantastic feedback and thank you emails. As a young family ourselves we pride ourselves on providing an apartment that considers everything to make you holiday with kids as stress-free as possible.
When you inquire about the apartment we will confirm the applicable rental rates for the time period you are inquiring about.
5-6 nights $340 per night
7 nights $2100
8+ nights $285 per night
5-6 nights $395 per night
7 nights $2550
We do not accept Saturday check in's or check out's
Great central location - walk everywhere!
The apartment is located in the heart of Southbank; just across the Yarra River from Melbourne CBD. The never-ending Southbank Promenade is famous for its world-class restaurants, shops and of course, Crown Casino. In addition, there are multiple food outlets, buskers and arts & crafts events. And the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre is a short walk, just across Clarendon Street, opposite the Casino.
There are so many things of interest in or very close to Southbank such as Melbourne Aquarium, Flinders Street Station, Federation Square (Fed Square), Young & Jackson Hotel, St Andrews Cathedral, the National Gallery of Victoria and the Victorian Arts Centre.
Within walking distance from Southbank are many icons such as the Botanic Gardens, Melbourne Park (Tennis Centre) and the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG or the G). You can also find Telstra Dome, Southern Cross Station, the Rialto Building & Stock Exchange, and the Melbourne Convention Centre. The Free City Circle Tram will take you right around the city. Along the way you can stop off at Queen Victoria Market and visit many famous Melbourne shopping locations.
If you want to go further field, you can take a tram to St Kilda (15 mins), Port Melbourne (10 mins), Bridge Road shopping strip (5 mins) or Chapel Street shopping & restaurant strip (20 mins). And CityLink is on your doorstep, connecting you with all major freeways out of the city.
And if you want to stay in, maybe the kids are sleeping, there is a wide range of DVD's in the apartment, relax on the balcony, or sit on the couch with a great coffee from the automatic coffee machine provided.
Extra's to help you enjoy your stay
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT FLEXIBILITY
Check in time is from 1pm onwards and Check out time is by 10am. (Please confirm your times with me) The check in/out time also applies to the use of the carpark connected with the apartment.
We understand you may wish to have an earlier check-in or check-out to avoid carrying your bags around town, so where possible we will accommodate your requests however timings must be agreed prior to check in as we have the cleaners schedule confirmed a few weeks in advance and cannot usually accommodate last minute requests. We do have a storage cage for luggage storage if required.
Unlike other apartments, we DO NOT charge a check out cleaning fee. The cleaning charge is incorporated in your rental rate.
LINEN / TOWELS
Unlike other apartments, all linen, towels, coffee/tea facilities ARE INCLUDED, no need to carry any sheets or towels with you :) and no surcharge for the use. All our linen is cleaned by a commercial launder who service many hotels. In addition we have lots of extra pillows, soft & firm, so you can select what is best for you.You just need to bring yourself and your clothes, just like a hotel. (and portacot bedding)
The rental rate is based on 6 adults, for additional adults we charge $25 per adult per night, no charge for children.
SECURITY DEPOSIT / FULL RENTAL PAYMENT REQUIRED TO CONFIRM BOOKING
50% of the total rental and $400 security deposit must be paid within 3 days to confirm your booking, otherwise the dates will be offered to others. The remaining 50% is due 30 days before your booking.
The apartment is strickly NON-SMOKING, thanks
Airconditioning, Swimming Pool, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo, Free WiFi, Gym
- High chair, Cot
- Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Automatic coffee machine, Portacots, Toys, Fantastic DVD collection
Bond payable up front of $400
Last minute deal!
Stay before 04 May 2015 for 20% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field