Living Room - 2 large sofas, armchair,…
Downstairs Super-King Bedroom
Dining Room - 3m hand-made Blackbutt table
Upstairs Super-King Bedroom
Bedroom #4 - Double bed
Bedroom #3 - Double bed
Bedroom #7 - Double bed
New designer furnishings
Huge oven & modern appliances
Bedroom #6 - Double bed
King rooms can be set with an extra single
Smith and Daugthers
Hammer & Tong
Melbourne Museum is just a few steps away!
Melbourne's Parliament House is just…
Designed by John Harry Grainger, the reknown architect responsible for the Princes Bridge and The Georges Building in Melbourne's CBD, The Grainger is situated opposite the Melbourne Museum in the heart of Fitzroy and Carlton's best restaurants, cafes and shops.
Refurbished in September 2015 as part of a collaboration between Melbourne's top interior design companies including Haymes Paints, The Family Love Tree, Mark Dougglass Lighting Design, The Artwork Stylists and Kip&Co, The Grainger has been lovingly renovated with all modern interiors showcasing the best of Melbourne’s local design talent.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, with seven bedrooms across two levels, providing luxury group accommodation for up to 16 people. With four bathrooms and a powder room, it is unlikely you’ll ever have to wait and the hot water supply is instantaneous and continuous.
The Grainger has everything you need for a relaxing stay. Plenty of accommodation, a warm and cosy lounge room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining table to seat 12 and all bedrooms (except the bunk room) have their very own flat screen television with DVD player.
7 bedrooms, sleeps up to 16 people, 12 beds – see set up options below;
#1: Downstairs 1x king bed OR 2 x singles (+ extra single bed on request)
#2: Upstairs 1x king bed OR 2 x singles (+ extra single bed on request)
#3: Upstairs 1x double bed
#4: Upstairs 1x double bed
#5: Upstairs 2x single beds (bunks)
#6: Upstairs 1x queen bed
#7: Upstairs 1x double bed
* Child Friendly
* Cot, high chair & toys available on request
* 1x permit for on-street parking
This property is popular as an urban holiday home for large groups and is available 365 days in 2014
LUXICO Holiday Homes offer guests a luxury holiday experience with the service support of a 5-star hotel. All homes are fitted out with free WIFI, Foxtel cable television (all channels), luxury linen, towels, toiletries and gourmet welcome hampers for use during your stay.
LUXICO is now unlocking the doors to Melbourne's most beautiful designer homes whilst their owners are out of town. So why not enjoy the experience of living like a local in a little bit of luxury?
When staying at any LUXICO holiday home, you can expect to move in and find everything you will need ready and waiting for you. There are no extra costs – the following are all included:
- Cleaning (upon departure or weekly for stays of 10+ nights)
- High-speed wireless internet
- Foxtel cable TV
- Gourmet welcome hamper containing tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, muesli and decadent treats
- All essential household items, including luxury toiletries, washing powder, tea towels and toilet paper
- Five-star hotel quality bed linen and towels
3+ nights: from $710 per night
7+ nights: from $600 per night / from $3600 per week
Holidays/Events: $1,250 per night
Security Bond: $750
50% deposit due at time of booking. Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
STRICTLY NO PARITES. $5000 PENALTY (refer to terms and conditions)
To book this property, you must be aged over 28 years.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Pay Television, DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Pets allowed, Rumpus room
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- TV with DVD in every bedroom, Tramstop at front door, Free wireless internet, Portacot & baby bath, Foxtel in lounge room, Designer furnishings, On-street parking permits