Walking distance to the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Rod Laver Arena (Australian Open) and Olympic Park. A 10-minute tram ride to the city centre with its department stores, vibrant arts precinct and lively night-life.
Polished wood floors in the main dining-living area leading out on to a balcony with barbecue. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen (coffee machine, oven, stove, dishwasher). Double bedroom overlooks verdant courtyard. Secure gated undercover parking. Second bedroom is set up as office-study but could take fold-out bed.
Everything you need is at your door - cafes, restaurants, 24-hour supermarket, gym with Olympic swimming pool, parks, public transport and 2km of discount name brand shopping.
Ideal for young couple, single executive, academics on secondment, attendees at major sporting events and arts festivals. Not suitable for young children. NO SHORT-TERM STAYS.
Fully-equipped air-conditioned and heated comfort within walking distance of the vast variety of attractions and pursuits Melbourne has to offer.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- TV, Internet Connection, CD Player, Tea/Coffee making facilities, Walk to the shops, Bath, Broadband Internet available, Telephone, Off Street Parking