Curl up in front of the fireplace
Private fenced courtyard in landscaped…
Upstairs living area with lots of couch…
Sleek Master Bedroom
Enjoy a cuppa on the balcony off the…
Downstairs retreat where sea themes…
Bright and spacious second guest bedroom
Bunk beds with the option of a single…
The Crescent complex in Inverloch,…
Ensuite with spacious vanity off master…
Kitchen and indoor dining with art on the…
Welcome to your luxury Inverloch rental!
Upstairs - Floorplan
Downstairs - Floor Plan
Proud Member of PITBA
Walk to Inverloch Beach 400m
Relax and enjoy your stay
Front Facade of the Crescent
20 The Crescent, Inverloch
Beach Side Escape
Watch the Sunset
Eagles Nest 8 minute drive
Slice of Bakery Paradise - 50 Flavours of…
90 minutes to Wilsons Promontory
45 min drive to Phillip Island
60 minutes to Agnes Falls
Screw Creek Nature Walk 6 min drive
Many great spots to fish
RACV Inverloch Resort 5 min drive
?The Crescent? is in a great location and only a 2 min walk to the shops and beach.
This wonderfully appointed 2 storey-3bdrm townhouse in Inverloch is privately owned and styled with comfort in mind.
The layout of this Inverloch house is great for a large family holidaying together or a group of friends looking for some R&R. It can sleep up to 8 but even at full capacity everyone still retains their own space to spread out and relax in.
- Master bedroom ? King bed, ensuite with shower and toilet, split system, private balcony with cafe table and chairs (the morning croissant and coffee hideaway!) & a plasma TV.
- Main living room ? Split system, Coonara electric fireplace, TV, CD player and stereo with MP3 connection.
- A balcony off the dining area with a Weber BBQ and table & chairs.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a large dinner table for 8.
- Induction cook top, Blanco oven, coffee machine, water filter, dishwasher, microwave.
- 4 breakfast bar stools at the island bench
- Bedroom 2 ? Queen bed, built in robes, abundant cupboard space.
- Bedroom 3 ? Tri bunk with double on bottom and single on top and a single trundle bed, built in robes.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower. Adjacent to this is a powder room with toilet.
- Second living area with TV, Play station 3, ample books and games. This is a perfect spot to curl up when the sun streams in and enjoy your book.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Extra features to note:
* Free Wi-Fi, IPod dock and Play station 3
*All bedrooms have extra blankets and warm doonas.
* Linen and towels supplied. Please bring your own Beach Towels.
* Complimentary High chair and Port a cot available
There is a double lock up garage which can fit 2 cars or a small boat and car. There is also a fully enclosed backyard which is great for the kids to play in.
To view a video of The Crescent please open the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7z-0r8ibNU
? Inverloch is located only 140km away from Melbourne in Gippsland, VIC
? Drive to Phillip Island (known for the penguin parade, koala sanctuary and more) in 50 minutes
? The coastal town is a popular destination for surfers, windsurfers and families
? Inverloch is a fantastic destination for those who?d like to fish
? Walk to the town centre in minutes, where you?ll find cafes with local produce
? Walk to child safe beaches in minutes
Plenty to do
Visit a Day Spa, Art galleries, Farmers market or grab a surf lesson.
Inverloch is only 20 minutes from the famous Phillip Island precinct which features the acclaimed attractions such as the iconic penguin parade which is a daily event at the Phillip Island nature park and occurs at about 9pm throughout summer. Other features to visit include the landmark Knobbies region, the park's spectacular boardwalk path along the natural sea bird gardens of the headland.
For one long weekend in October, the Grand Prix circuit becomes a sprawling temporary city for the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix. The rest of the year it hosts various automotive activities including go-carts and hot laps with an experienced race driver. There is even slot car racing!
Ask about our Seniors Discount
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- 400m to the beach
- Clothes dryer
- Coffee Filter
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Double Lock up garage
- Fire Place
- Free WiFi
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Luxury Bath Towels
- Open Fireplace
- Playstation 3
- Rumpus room
- Selection of board games
- Telstra TBox to record Digital TV
- Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Water Filter
To view our other properties please go to http://www.rejuvenatestays.com/accommodation/ Ask about our long stay rates. Our rates are based on twin share. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance and for the use of additional bedrooms.
Last minute deal!
Stay before 29 Oct 2014 for 5% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 5 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field