The house is located in a quiet court in a developed estate.
It is approximately 25 minutes walk to the popular main Cowes beach and the numerous variety of resturants that are located in the main street. The local Sunday Market is within short walking distance as is the RSL and IGA Supermarket. If golf is your passion the course is only a 10 minute drive away as are the excellent surf beaches, Penguin Parade, GP circuit and the Nobbies.
This house features all as new appliances, beds and furniture which includes a sofa bed. The house is very modern and comfortable with reverse cycle air conditioning and a fully equipped kitchen and laundry. TV, DVD and Sound System with CD player is also available along with an outdoor BBQ. There is also a high chair.
The backyard is fully fenced and is therefore totally secure for young children and/or dogs.
This is an ideal property for Families, Groups and Couples.
JANUARY bookings a minmum of one week - 7 nights.
SORRY, NO SCHOOLIES BOOKINGS ACCEPTED.
Pricing is based on tenants prior to vacating leaving the house in a clean and tidy condition.
1. For weekend rental a $400 bond will apply, and the full bond amount will be returned within 14 days if the house is clean and tidy prior to vacating and with no breakages or damage to the property occurring during the rental period.
2. For weekly rental a bond of $600 depending on the time of year must be forwarded with your payment. The bond will be returned fully within 14 days if the house is clean and tidy prior to vacating with no breakages or damage to the property occurring during the rental period.
3. A bond payment of $400 (weekend booking) or $600 (weekly booking) must be forwarded to confirm booking.
This bond is non-refundable if booking is cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to booking date.
1 NIGHT STAYS $230.00
BEDROOMS - 3 (2 Queen, 1 Double & 1 Sofabed)
BATHROOMS - 1 only (shower & bath) PLUS outside shower
TOILET - 1 (Separate from bathroom)
PROPERTY IS PET FRIENDLY
As rear yard is fully fenced and gated, the property is ideal for pets.
Also small children can play in full view from the house in a very safe environment.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Fully Equiped Laundry
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Fully fenced back yard
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Local Playground within 60 metres of house
- Local Sunday Market 5 mins walk
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor setting & Umbrella
- Pets allowed
- RSL Club 8 mins walk
- Reverse Cycle Heating / Cooling
- Washing Machine
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 8 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 8 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field