Home is central to all local attractions, cafe's, restaurants, golf clubs, tennis clubs, sailing clubs, tourist parks, grand prix race track, Zoo's, etc.
Check out our house video, see above "VIDEO"
Search on web for other attraction under Phillip Island, Vic, Australia.
Property, in-house features and Local Attractions:
Heated and air conditioned for all round year comfort.
CD/DVD Player, surround sound stereo.
LCD digital TV, Foxtel TV with fox sport, movies, etc, channels., playstation games, in-house board games.
Kitchenette, with hotplate, microwave, toaster, kettle.
The yard has BBQ hut with bbq, outdoor table, chairs, fridge, outdoor annex, outdoor lighting, etc
The yard has 2.4 metre high fence and lockable gate for pets.
Onsite care taker if required.
Double carport for parking.
Kids Play Park with bbq and under cover pavilion within 5 minutes walk of house.....
Grand prix museum and race track, go-kart track, penguins and seals zoo, native wildlife zoo's, fishing charters, coal mine tourist park, koala eco park, surf and safety beaches, country markets at Cowes and Wonthaggi, bicycle tracks and tours to ride, Churchill island eco park, Ventor sailing club, golf course, ten pin bowling lanes, tennis courts, museums, art galleries, wineries.
All within 10 mins drive .........
Conditions of booking
- A deposit of $300 (refundable bond) is required to secure all bookings, with the rental payable 10 days prior to arrival.
- A Bond of $300 is payable with the balance of every booking, which will be returned within 14 days after the departure date.
- Guest names and ages must be provided at time of making booking reservation.
- Cancellations will incur a $200 cancellation fee up to 48 hours from scheduled arrival time.
- Cancellations within 48 hours from arrival time will forfeit all monies paid.
- Whilst all doonas and pillows are provided, the advertised price does not include linen or towels. Guests will need to provide their own (can be supplied at extra cost).
- Guests are to leave the house in a cleaned and tidy condition, otherwise a cleaning fee of $150 will be deducted from the bond.
- Costs will also be deducted for any damage, missing items, excessive rubbish, or additional guests without the owner's consent.
- pets permitted on application.
- Minimum booking age is 18. Strictly no Schoolies permitted.
-House is strictly non smoking inside.
- The owner reserves the right to adjust unbooked rates, whether published or otherwise and refuse a bookings as they see fit.
Write a Review
sunset strip beach house is rated
Rated 5 out of
have had phone and email problems for the month of april/may.
Date published: 2014-05-26
Rated 3 out of
Don't stay here or say goodbye to bond
The place was sufficient for our needs for a one night stay to see the Penguins. It appeared to be half a house but the rooms were spacious. I would not recommend this place solely on the fact that the owner is difficult to contact or in the case of getting your bond back over a month after we stayed there, IMPOSSIBLE. If he wants renters, he needs to lift his game and improve his communication and not be dodgy by returning bonds (in full) a few days after a stay and not over a month and with the guest repeatedly calling. Needs delisting otherwise.
Date published: 2014-05-24
Rated 1 out of
Can't get my bond money back
Heater was broken and couch was very uncomfortable. I left the place as I found it, yet I cannot get my bond money back. Owner refuses to respond to my calls and email. Would never recommend any one stay at this place.
Date published: 2014-05-12
Rated 3 out of
Budget Accommodation that needs a clean.
The location of the property is it's biggest asset. The house appears to be one property split in two. The kitchen is small and requires a small oven but overall is functionable. The bathroom is very small and like the whole house requires cleaning (several half used body washes and shampoos left in the shower from past renters). Window seals have a film of dirt and dust throughout the house and the blankets on the couches have several stains. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. Finally the house has a stale smoke smell the consumes you on entry. Unfortunately I wouldnt stay again unless desperate.
Date published: 2014-05-08
Rated 1 out of
Evenafter following all the house rules its very hard to get the bond back. you have to mail or call him many times and he may not reply at all. The other thing is that those who are intennding to stay must take the photographs of the property before getting in and after leaving. Otherwise its so hard to get your bond. On the otherhand the house is clean and good
Date published: 2014-05-07
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Pay Television
- Pets allowed
- Video Games
- ducted heating&cooling
- secure car parking
- secure yard with lockable gate
- undercover BBQ area
for 2 Adults per night, add $20 per Adult extra per night. $10 per night Childern 2-17 per night. Under 2 free. Pets are ok.
Last minute deal!
Stay before 02 Aug 2014 for 10% off.
if you have stayed with us before, we give loyalty customers, $20 per night discount , just mention the dates you stayed before in your request to stay again. Happy Holidays
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 3 beds and can sleep a maximum 5 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field