Home is central to all local attractions, cafe's, restaurants, golf clubs, tennis clubs, sailing clubs, tourist parks, grand prix race track, Zoo's, etc.
Check out our house video, see above "VIDEO"
Search on web for other attraction under Phillip Island, Vic, Australia.
Property, in-house features and Local Attractions:
Heated and air conditioned for all round year comfort.
CD/DVD Player, surround sound stereo.
LCD digital TV, Foxtel TV with fox sport, movies, etc, channels., playstation games, in-house board games.
Kitchenette, with hotplate, microwave, toaster, kettle.
The yard has BBQ hut with bbq, outdoor table, chairs, fridge, outdoor annex, outdoor lighting, etc
The yard has 2.4 metre high fence and lockable gate for pets.
Onsite care taker if required.
Double carport for parking.
Kids Play Park with bbq and under cover pavilion within 5 minutes walk of house.....
Grand prix museum and race track, go-kart track, penguins and seals zoo, native wildlife zoo's, fishing charters, coal mine tourist park, koala eco park, surf and safety beaches, country markets at Cowes and Wonthaggi, bicycle tracks and tours to ride, Churchill island eco park, Ventor sailing club, golf course, ten pin bowling lanes, tennis courts, museums, art galleries, wineries.
All within 10 mins drive .........
Conditions of booking
- A deposit of $300 (refundable bond) is required to secure all bookings, with the rental payable 10 days prior to arrival.
- A Bond of $300 is payable with the balance of every booking, which will be returned within 14 days after the departure date.
- Guest names and ages must be provided at time of making booking reservation.
- Cancellations will incur a $300 cancellation fee up to 48 hours from scheduled arrival time.
- Cancellations within 48 hours from arrival time will forfeit all monies paid.
- Whilst all doonas and pillows are provided, the advertised price does not include linen or towels. Guests will need to provide their own (can be supplied at extra cost).
- Guests are to leave the house in a cleaned and tidy condition, otherwise a cleaning fee of $150 will be deducted from the bond.
- Costs will also be deducted for any damage, missing items, excessive rubbish, or additional guests without the owner's consent.
- pets permitted on application.
- Minimum booking age is 18. Strictly no Schoolies permitted.
-House is strictly non smoking inside.
- The owner reserves the right to adjust unbooked rates, whether published or otherwise and refuse a bookings as they see fit.
Rated 5 out of
Excellent stay at the beach house
House is located centre to the islands tourist spots but in a quiet spot, there's a large public bbq and kids playground with 2 mins walk. Had a good holiday.
Date published: 2015-05-08
Rated 2 out of
stayed last November and was disappointed with the lack of water pressure, only dribbled out of shower head. no linen in house even though requested, unable to contact owner, found bag of linen outside house. Then only got half the bond back and owner has been un-contactable.
Date published: 2014-12-07
Rated 5 out of
great location amazing stay
really close to everything and easy to access the great places Phillip Island has to offer. Would most defiantly stay again.
Date published: 2014-08-21
Rated 3 out of
Matt n Nary
great place to stay
Nice and peaceful close to cowes,
Place is comfortable and affordable thanks again will stay again for sure
Date published: 2014-08-08
Rated 3 out of
Don't stay here or say goodbye to bond
The place was sufficient for our needs for a one night stay to see the Penguins. It appeared to be half a house but the rooms were spacious. I would not recommend this place solely on the fact that the owner is difficult to contact or in the case of getting your bond back over a month after we stayed there, IMPOSSIBLE. If he wants renters, he needs to lift his game and improve his communication and not be dodgy by returning bonds (in full) a few days after a stay and not over a month and with the guest repeatedly calling. Needs delisting otherwise.
Date published: 2014-05-24
sunset strip beach house is rated
secure car parking,
secure yard with lockable gate,
undercover BBQ area
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field