- See all features
AVAILABLE FOR SUPERBIKES, V8's & MOTO GP ONLY
This stunning brand new 6 bedroom family holiday home is the perfect place for a relaxing break. It is extremely spacious and comfortable and located in Ventnor with only a 3 minute walk to a quiet beach and 7km to the Grand Prix Circuit.
Every comfort has been met with a very large fully equipped kitchen and family room plus two separate living areas. This home also boasts 3 bathrooms and a powder room.
Sleeps 16 (plus 3 extra if required)
Bedroom 1 - 1 queen bed & ensuite
Bedroom 2 - 1 queen bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 queen bed
Bedroom 4 - 1 double bed and 1 set of bunks (2 single)
Bedroom 5 - 2 sets of bunks (4 single)
Bedroom 6 - 1 queen bed
* bedrooms 1,2,3 & 6 have flat screen tv's in rooms.
14 Seater Table
50 inch Plasma tv
flatscreen tv's in four bedrooms
Wii & Playstation with games provided
Refrigerator x 2
Hair Dryer / Hair Straightener
Iron & Ironing Board
outside shower with hot water
Smoking Outdoors Only
Linen & Towels Supplied
RATES & CONDITIONS
$3800 - Grand Prix 4 night stay
$2250 - Superbikes 3 night stay
$3000 - V8 Supercars 4 night stay
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure all bookings, with the balance and bond payable 10 days prior to arrival.
- A Bond of $1000 is payable with the balance of every booking, which will be returned within 14 days after the departure date.
- Guest names and ages must be provided at time of making booking reservation.
- A copy of the driver's license of the person making the booking is also required at time of booking.
- Cancellations will incur a $200 cancellation fee up to 48 hours from scheduled arrival time.
- Cancellations within 48 hours from arrival time will forfeit deposit.
- Guests are to leave the house in a cleaned and tidy condition, otherwise a cleaning fee of $200 will be deducted from the bond.
- Costs will also be deducted for any damage, missing items, excessive rubbish, or additional guests without the owner's consent.
- Strictly no pets permitted.
- Minimum booking age is 24. Strictly no Schoolies permitted.
We loved this house. It's spacious, modern and well-planned, a joy to spend time in! Great for a large group, there's excellent facilities. Location nice and quiet, too.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- High chair
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Towels Supplied
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field