If the dates you are looking for are not available in Parkview South, please visit Parkview North and Parkview West on the Stayz web-site.
Experience the magic of staying at Parkview South where the Grampians National Park is literally on the back door step.
With native Australian wildlife and flora surrounding ParkView at every angle, you will relax in complete comfort. Parkview South has been built with large family groups in mind and features two huge living rooms, 5 bedrooms and plenty of bathroom facilities.
A billiard table along with 2 TV's and 2 DVD players.
New outdoor kitchen/BBQ entertaining area
Adjoining is the Halls Gap sports oval with plenty of room for the children to play in supervised safety.
The Halls Gap swimming pool is 5 minutes walk from the houses - perfect for the summer holiday.
Please note a minimum 2 night booking applies.
Please note a minimum 2 night booking applies for all houses
Five bedrooms - 4 have queen beds, one has 4 single bunks
Two (2) bathrooms
Full laundry facilities
Fully equipped modern kitchen including dishwasher
Wood heater - wood supplied
Cot and high chair
Doonas, pillow and blankets supplied (towels and linen available upon request for a fee)
Electric blankets on all queen size beds
Gas barbecue with outdoor tables and chairs
Two (2) televisions and two (2)DVD players
Outdoor kitchen with sink, outdoor furniture, gas BBQ
Outdoor campfire site - wood supplied
What do our guests say?
Thankyou for a wonderful holiday. It met our every expectation and need to make it a memorable trip. What's more - it impressed our Italian visitors! Alf, Monique & Anthony
Thankyou for another memorable weekend. We will be back again - we just love this house and hope to have lots more visits - June and Keith, Allansford Vic
Thankyou for a sensational holiday. Awesome family home and luxurious living area. After staying the other house the last 2 years, we really cannot compare and love them both. Thankyou so much for having the warm fire lit on our arrival.
Thanks heaps - Harrington, Mahony and Brody families, Koroit.
What a fabulous house...THANK YOU!!! We all had a wonderful time, it was a great setup for 3 families - amazing location, very clean, very well equipped kitchen (& 2 fridges luckily), plenty of firewood & the pool table was a hit. We hardly had to mover.
Deb - April 2013
Air conditioning, Wheelchair accessible, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Wheelchair accessible, Non-Smoking, Children welcome
- Outdoor grill, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Games, Stereo, Parking, Cot, Garage, Hair dryer, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Fireplace, Heating, Ceiling fan
- Outdoor kitchen with sink, Wood heater, wood supplied, Outdoor fireplace, wood supplied, Towels can be supplied, Doonas, pillows, blankets supplied, Electric blankets Queen beds, Gas BBQ, outdoor tables chairs, 2 Televisions, 2 DVD Players, Billiard table