HOUSE WITH WATER FRONTAGE on Lake Eildon and scenic views of the hills.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!
PICTURESQUE VIEWS OF LAKE EILDON FROM LOUNGEROOM & BEDROOM.
EILDON WATER STORAGE LEVEL CURRENTLY HOLDING (AND ON THE RISE AGAIN..) AT 87.21 per cent
LOTS OF WATER TO ENJOY!!
THE FISH ARE BITING AGAIN.....bring your BOAT & or FISHING GEAR
GREAT FOR WATER SKIING AND WAKEBOARDING TOO!!
FOR OUR GUEST TO ENJOY:
- 42 INCH LCD TELEVISION
- LARGE ENTERTAINERS DECK
- EURO LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- Large open plan Lounge & kitchen
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (HEAT & COOL)
- Coonara fire place
- Wrap around balcony (LAKE VIEWS)
- Household items including: plates, cutlery, 42 inch TV, DVD Player etc
- Washing facilities (FRONT LOADER)
- Off street Parking for up to 3 cars
- Sleeping accommodation for up to 6 people:
- 2 Queen beds
- 2 Twin Single Bunk bed
- B.Y.O Linen (Sheet Set, Doona Cover, Pillows & Towels)
'Bonnie Views' sits in the Brankeet Arm of Lake Eildon. Situated only 1km from Maroondah Highway so leave your City life behind and sit back and take in the
S E R E N I T Y.
Travelling to Bonnie Doon does not take long and is quite a leisurely drive, taking in picturesque scenery and small townships with unique history of their own. Townships you will drive through include: Yarra Glen, Glenburn, Yea, Molesworth, Yarck, & Merton.
- Bonnie Doon township includes 2 petrol stations, Bonnie Doon Central Roadhouse stocking food, fishing and skiing needs, Post Office, Community Centre catering for the surrounding residents which includes fax, internet access, GP services (Fridays Only 9am to 12 pm)
- Bonnie Doon has Cafe & Restaurant and local Watering hole
- Mansfield township is 20 mins further along the Maroondah Highway catering for all your needs including Mansfield Hospital
- Goulburn River High Country Rail Trail is a 134km long rail trail which traverses Mitchell, Murrundindi and Mansfield Shires.
- Mt Buller caters for Summer & Winter activities
-Hiking, Boating, Sailing, Kayaking, Fishing, 4WD , Horse Riding, Wineries, Cycling, Golfing all within a close proximity.
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine, Parking
- 42 inch LCD TV
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Open Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 6 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field