Our house is set in beatiful rural area with amazing views,It's a home with a cosy wood heater and every comfort you would have at home, just bring yourself, clothes, and personal items.
A 3 bedroom,very comfortable spacious house. Main bedroom with great views ensuite and queen bed. Second bedroom with a Double and third with two singles, electric blankets, heaters. Doonas on all beds. Separate second toilet, seperate shower room, second bathroom with full sized bath. A fully equipped kitchen for your use. A patio to sit and enjoy amazing views. We also have a large country garden with table settings under the shady trees. Children will love it and so will you.
The local area
This area offers everything...
- The Kiewa River offers great trout fishing, and swimming.
- Falls Creek is only a 40km drive from the house, offering skiing and wonderful bush walking tracks on the high plains.
Walks to the cattlman's huts are also popular.
- Bike tracks for riders
- Horse riding on the highplains
- Hang gliding-- flying
- A variety of cool climate wineries and great restaurants.
- There is also a challenging golf course. Tennis, Bowles
- Beechworth, Bright, Yackandanda and Stanly are all a short drive from here with historic interest.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking
- DVD player, Stereo
- High chair
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Parking
- Towels, Doonas on all beds, two bathrooms and toilets, cosy wood heater, extra heaters, ask about pets, electric blankets , shower room, full size bath
Price is for two adults one room One night stays incur $10 ahead extra
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field