- See all features
This recently renovated apartment features quality fittings throughout with a first class fully equipped kitchen and laundry and a modern bathroom with a double shower.
Floor coverings are again quality throughout with ceramic tiles in all areas apart from the carpeted bedrooms.
An efficient reverse cycle air conditioner cools you in Summer and warms you in Winter.
Appliances are well taken care of and include a 66cm high defintion LCD TV and DVD and a stereo CD/radio in the lounge. The luxury kitchen includes an oven, ceramic hot plate, microwave, dishwasher and all the necessary utensils, glassware, crockery and cutlery.
All linen and towels are provided.
A covered balcony is accessed from the lounge and includes a BBQ and outdoor setting to sit back, relax and enjoy the the uninterupted ocean views from Scarborough to the North across to Rottnest and South to Garden Island and the Port of Fremantle entrance.
The ocean views take in surfers, beach goers, yachts, passing ships and magnificent sunsets. (see the photo gallery for photos taken from the balcony).
There is wonderful walking along the beach front opposite to the cafes, restaurants and hotels.
The beach opposite is excellent for swimming and snorkelling.
Blue View Cottesloe is located on Marine Parade opposite the white sands of wonderful famous Cottesloe beach.Cottesloe Beach is arguably the best beach in the Perth CBD.
The local train station is less than 300 meters away taking you north to Perth city to enjoy shopping, restaurants or perhaps the wonderful Swan River.
Take the train south to the wonderful historic port city of Fremantle. Take a ferry from Fremantle to Rottnest Island to enjoy the pristine beaches and unique wildlife.
Shopping is close by and easily accessed by car or on foot.
Cottesloes main attractions are just a pleasant walk away.
Blue View Cottesloe is located South of the main entertainment area and is consequently free from night crowd noise.
Things to do
Swimming, surfing, snorkelling, kite surfing, and walking are all located at your doorstep.
Public transport is readily accessible from Blue View.
NO PETS ALLOWED
Terms and Conditions
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
DEPOSIT - THIS MUST BE PAID WITHIN 24HRS TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING WITH BALANCE OF PAYMENT DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
1. The person making the booking is referred to hereafter as the 'client'. The client must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the booking. The 'client' must be authorized on behalf of all other members or the party to the booking.
2. The booking is made on the basis the Booking Conditions shall apply to all members of the party. By making the booking, the 'client' confirms that he or she is so authorized and that the party members agree that the booking is subject to the Booking Conditions.
3. The 'client' is responsible for making payment due to the Owner of said property..
4. The booking is made on the basis that the client agree that no liability can be accepted by the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services for any expense, costs, losses, claims or other sums of any description which relate to the occupation of the premises howsoever suffered or incurred.
5. The client and all members of the party agree to both keep the property clean and tidy and to leave the property in a similar condition as it was found upon arrival. The client and all members of the party further agree not to use the property for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
6. The client is responsible to this Owner for the actual costs of any breakage or damage in or to the property - along with any additional costs that may result - which are caused by the client and/or any members if the party and the Owner can require payment from the client to cover any such costs.
7. The Owner is entitled at his/her sole and absolute discretion to refuse to hand over to the client, or to repossess, the property where damage is or is likely to be caused by the client or ant members of the party. Under these circumstances such an event will be treated as a cancellation of the booking by the client.
8. If any complaints are made by neighbours with respect to undue noise or inappropriate behaviour the Owner or Manager of the property may repossess the property and in this situation no refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made and neither the owner nor Lynn Ford Property Services have any liability to the client as a result of this situation arising.
9. The client must not allow more people than stated in the original booking to occupy the property without consent of the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services. If this were to occur without consent, an additional payment will be required to compensate the Owner for the loss of revenue and all associated cost incurred resulting from the occupation of the property. Neither can the client or any member of the party take an animal into the property unless this has been arranged in advance and acknowledged in the booking confirmation. If the client does any of these things, the Owner can refuse to hand over the property, or may repossess it. In these situations, no refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made and neither the Owner nor Lynn Ford Property Services have any liability to the client as a result of this situation arising.
10. The client agrees to vacate accommodation by 10am on the end date specified on the itinerary unless otherwise and previously agreed with the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services.
11. The owner of the property who facilitates the booking of the property on the express condition that it shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delays generally, inconvenience or any irregularity which may be caused either by errors and omissions, reason of any defect in the provision of accommodation.
12. When the client receives confirmation, the details must be checked carefully. If anything is not correct, the client should advise Lynn Ford Property Services immediately. Once the issues a written confirmation to the client, this signifies that the Owner has entered into a contact with the client, which is subject to these Conditions.
13. All properties are strictly non-smoking indoors, a charge will be applied by the operator for cleaning if this is not adhered to.
Please contact Lynn Ford Property Services for further information.
CHECK IN DETAILS: If check in not organised please ring operator 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange check in.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS YOUR BOOKING DETAILS. PLEASE TAKE THIS ON YOUR TRIP AND PRESENT TO THE OPERATOR FOR PROOF OF BOOKING. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU RETAIN A COPY FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The booking deposit is forfeited if the booking is cancelled prior to FOUR full weeks before the arrival date.
The full tariff is retained if the cancellation is less than THREE full week before the arrival date/OR AT OWNERS DISCRETION
CREDIT CARD DETAILS TO BE HELD AGAINST LOSS OR DAMAGE
We enjoyed our short stay at this great spot.The accommodation was great, well kept and well equipped. The balcony overlooking the magnificent Indian ocean was the high light of our stay. We had a BBQ every evening watching the ships and the yachts sail past. The famous Cottesloe beach is a 70m walk from the apartment. The shops and restaurants are just far enough away to be very accessible butthe location is quiet. we will recommend to all our friends who are seeking accommodation in this region.Thank you LynnKate0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
neat, clean and modern. nice views. just a bit pricey but overall a most impressive place. we loved it .0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Very well appointed and comfortable apartment. Close to the beach, shops and restaurants but far enough away to ensure peace and quiet.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
I and my gf stay there for a week. The place was very clean and well maintained. Kitchen was well equip. We really enjoy having BBQ at the bacony over look the sunset... Close to shops convenience store and perth city, fremantle. Tan from Singapore0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
I would highly recommend this property. It was spotless,as new,very well equipped and everything high quality. Great location right opposite the beach, the balcony a perfect place to watch the sunset.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
an extremely well presented property with attention to detail being paid to the big & the little things. well worth the effort with the view as a bonus.0 people found this review to be helpful. 0 people found this review to not be helpful.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Ocean views from balcony
- Undercover parking
- Washing Machine
Last minute deal!
Stay before 18 Dec 2013 for 25% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field