Apt No. 9 has two bedrooms - ocean views…
Apt No. 9- Second Bedroom with twin beds
CW 9 - Living area
CW 9 - Balcony
Apt No. 2 - one bedroom apt- Living area…
Apt No. 2 - one Bedroom
Apt No 3 - has 2 bedrooms - Ground floor…
Apt No. 3 - Full kitchen facilities
Wake up to the smell of the ocean
Just 100 metres from the beach
The beach 100 metres from the apartments
CW 8 - Living area
CW 8 - Living area
CW 8 -Kitchen
Apt 5 - 1 bedroom apt - Kitchen
Apt 5 - 1 bedroom - Deck area
Close to the ocean
Only 100m from the water
1 bedroom floor plan
Where we are located in Cottesloe
Quote 'STAY AND PLAY' to receive offers from local venues in Cottesloe and surrounding areas.
Valid for travel dates between 01 May - 31 August 2015
Cottesloe Waters has 5 modern, self-contained apartments
(1 & 2 bed), situated in the Perth suburb of Cottesloe, just 100 metres from the waters edge on Western Australia's Sunset Coast.
It is arguably Perth's most picturesque area, with iconic Australian beaches, fresh ocean air and a fantastic selection of cafes and restaurants within 10 minutes walk of Cottesloe Waters.
It's a quiet residential street, a great way to relax after a day in the city or Fremantle.
All apartments feature either large outdoor timber decks (upper floors - some with ocean views) or private garden courtyards (ground floor).
Our standard facilities include:
- Contemporary furnishings
- Private garden courtyard or outdoor deck
- Queen size bed in 1 bed apartments
- King bed and twin beds in 2 bed apartments
- Modern kitchen; stone bench-top, dishwasher, microwave, gas oven and cook-tops.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- LCD TV, DVD, CD player
- Telephone (charges apply for outgoing calls)
- Wireless broadband internet available (free)
- Full laundry facilities with washer & dryer
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Bed and bath linen provided
- Cot, high chair and baby bath available on request.
Located just a minute's walk from rail and bus links to Perth CBD (20 minutes) and Fremantle (10 minutes).
Please see our website for individual apartments photos, local area information and a video of the apartments.
FOR YOUR ADDED SECURITY THIS PROPERTY COTTESLOE WATERS EXECUTIVE APARTMENTS IS ONLY MANAGED IN AUSTRALIA AND WE ONLY REQUEST PAYMENTS TO BE MADE VIA CREDIT CARD
PEAK SEASON 15 Dec - 7 Jan *7 night minimum stays
HIGH SEASON 1 Sep - 15 Dec, 7 Jan - 1 May *3 night minimum stays
LOW SEASON 1 May - 1 Sept *3 night minimum stays
EASTER 22-26 April *4 night minimum stays
Long term stays from 1 - 3 months available in Low Season.
Please enquire regarding discounted rates for long term stays - these are subject to availability at time of booking.
A cleaning fee of $82.50 +gst is charged for each reservation.
Our apartments are ideal for a business trip or a couple / family vacation.
They are locally owned and operated; we live in Cottesloe and know first hand what a beautiful part of the world it is. The ocean is part of daily life here and while staying in our Cottesloe accommodation you will often see the locals with a towel over the shoulder or surfboard under the arm.
The lifestyle is what draws people to live here and we want you to experience the same thing during your stay. Whether you are here for the beach, business in Perth or Fremantle, Cottesloe Waters is ideally positioned.
If you're a windsurfer or kite-boarder or surfer, Cottesloe Waters is just moments from some of the best spots in Australia.
Each night you can relax on the deck or private courtyard while the sun sets over the Indian Ocean.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- High chair, Cot
- Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- 100 metres from the beach, Choice of 5 apartments, Modern furnishings, All feature either private courtyard or outdoor deck (some with ocean views), 200 meters to the train station, Wireless Broadband Internet access (charges apply), 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments, 5 minutes drive or train to Fremantle , Quiet Location
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field