?Watch as boats berth dockside?
This delightful and stylish 2 level unit with great harbour views of Fremantle and modern conveniences is located in the Harbour View Apartments on James Street Fremantle.
It is a 10 minute walk to centre of Fremantle or a FREE CAT Bus ride to Fremantle. It has easy access to the ferries to Rottness Island, the bus and train stations and the taxis services to Perth.
On the ground floor entry level are the two double bedrooms, one with en suite and private courtyard. There is also a separate guest bathroom with full laundry facilities
Located upstairs is a separate dining area and a well equipped 'stainless steel' kitchen with dishwasher. The living area has two seater couches plus other seating. TV (Led Flat Screen) stereo, DVD play.
A wall of glass offers interesting dockside views from the living area and kitchen. The living area leads onto the balcony Great for breakfast and relaxing.
Upstairs level and master bedroom downstairs has reverse cycle air conditioning. We also have ceiling fans in living and dining areas.
Use of One Secure underground car parking bay and also street parking close by.
Fremantle apartment with great views - suit 1 to 2 couples - easy access to taxis, trains and bus centre, and Free Cat Bus will take you to the centre of Fremantle.
Secure underground car parking No 7 - one only (lock up garage not available).
The Free Cat Bus which stops on Beach Street for your convenience will take you to Fremantle's famous Cappuccino Strip, markets,galleries and shops.
Not suitable for disabled access due to stairs
Location Unit 7, Harbourview Apts, 1 James St Fremantle
Ideal self contained apartment with great views - suit 1 to 2 couples - easy access to trains, taxis, buses and centre of Fremantle. Secure underground car parking No 7 -
Directions: From Airport: Following Canning Highway to Fremantle, this changes to Queen Victoria St just after you pass the Stirling Bridge, turn right into James Street, building is on the right hand side behind Shacks Holden.
Arrival Time 14:00 Departure Time 10:00
Located close to and overlooking interesting inner harbour of Fremantle Port. Watch ships sail into harbour. Busy harbour activity to view from the living area and large deck/balcony. Walk to restaurants, cafes, beaches and Fremantle City Centre.
Harbour Place is a charming 2 bedroom 2 bathroom double level apartment situated just a few minutes from Fremantle's City Centre and is just a short stroll to many of Fremantle's first class restaurants, cafes..
Lounge room with plasma TV comfortable lounges. This living area opens thorough a 'wall of glass' to a large balcony overlooking the harbour.
Master bedroom, has en suite, TV, DVD play. The bedroom opens to a private courtyard.
2nd bedroom has queen size bed and guest bathroom.
Kitchen fully equipped for short term letting:
Bathrooms (en suite)
A balcony offers lovely views across Fremantle's Inner Harbour,' and an ideal spot to sit and watch our famous WA sunsets.
Open plan living area
Stainless steel kitchen with all modern conveniences
A separate dining area with a table for 6 is adjacent to the kitchen.
Led Flat Screen TV, stereo system DVD player
Full laundry facilities.
Secure undercover gated parking for 1 car
Table and chairs on the balcony
BBQ in front courtyard
Places to go, things to do
Restaurants abound in Fremantle. Within a very short walking distance of the house there are many restaurants and cafes. The Fremantle train station is a 10 minute walk away. Train to Perth takes 25 minutes. Rottnest Ferry is again a 10 minute walk. Fremantle CBD on your doorstep, fishing boat harbour which abounds with waterside eateries is close enough for a stroll.. Whether your passion is fishing, golf, sailing sightseeing or shopping Fremantle has it all and a lot more.
A sample of a few places not to be missed:
The round house was built in 1831 as a prison, and is the states oldest building.Guides provide tours explaining the early history of Fremantle
Constructed by convicts between 1851 and 1855 this daunting building was in use as a maximum security prison until 1991. It is open from 10 to 6 every day.A candlelit tour is available a couple of times a week.
Museum and Arts centre
Houses two of Fremantles most significant cultural attractions. This magnificent neo-gothic building was constructed by convicts in the 1860's to serve as the colonys first lunatic asylum Today the centre offers exhibitions and creative arts.
This memorial reserve is Fremantle's heritage and National Trust listed War memorial. The reserve has magnificent ocean views and is a short stroll from central Fremantle.
Fishing Boat Harbour
A special feature of Fremantle is its maritime atmosphere and this can best be appreciated on a stroll around Fishing Boat Harbour. This is a working harbour all year round and you may see fresh seafood being offloaded from the fishing boats ready for export or the local market. There are many waterfront restaurants with spectacular ocean views to be enjoyed at Fishing Boat Harbour.
Hop on a tram for a guided tour of Fremantle
Terms and Conditions
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
DEPOSIT - THIS MUST BE PAID WITHIN 24HRS TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING WITH BALANCE OF PAYMENT DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
1. The person making the booking is referred to hereafter as the 'client'. The client must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the booking. The 'client' must be authorized on behalf of all other members or the party to the booking.
2. The booking is made on the basis the Booking Conditions shall apply to all members of the party. By making the booking, the 'client' confirms that he or she is so authorized and that the party members agree that the booking is subject to the Booking Conditions.
3. The 'client' is responsible for making payment due to the Owner of said property..
4. The booking is made on the basis that the client agree that no liability can be accepted by the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services for any expense, costs, losses, claims or other sums of any description which relate to the occupation of the premises howsoever suffered or incurred.
5. The client and all members of the party agree to both keep the property clean and tidy and to leave the property in a similar condition as it was found upon arrival. The client and all members of the party further agree not to use the property for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
6. The client is responsible to this Owner for the actual costs of any breakage or damage in or to the property - along with any additional costs that may result - which are caused by the client and/or any members if the party and the Owner can require payment from the client to cover any such costs.
7. The Owner is entitled at his/her sole and absolute discretion to refuse to hand over to the client, or to repossess, the property where damage is or is likely to be caused by the client or ant members of the party. Under these circumstances such an event will be treated as a cancellation of the booking by the client.
8. If any complaints are made by neighbours with respect to undue noise or inappropriate behaviour the Owner or Manager of the property may repossess the property and in this situation no refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made and neither the owner nor Lynn Ford Property Services have any liability to the client as a result of this situation arising.
9. The client must not allow more people than stated in the original booking to occupy the property without consent of the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services. If this were to occur without consent, an additional payment will be required to compensate the Owner for the loss of revenue and all associated cost incurred resulting from the occupation of the property. Neither can the client or any member of the party take an animal into the property unless this has been arranged in advance and acknowledged in the booking confirmation. If the client does any of these things, the Owner can refuse to hand over the property, or may repossess it. In these situations, no refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made and neither the Owner nor Lynn Ford Property Services have any liability to the client as a result of this situation arising.
10. The client agrees to vacate accommodation by 10am on the end date specified on the itinerary unless otherwise and previously agreed with the Owner or Lynn Ford Property Services.
11. The owner of the property who facilitates the booking of the property on the express condition that it shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delays generally, inconvenience or any irregularity which may be caused either by errors and omissions, reason of any defect in the provision of accommodation.
12. When the client receives confirmation, the details must be checked carefully. If anything is not correct, the client should advise Lynn Ford Property Services immediately. Once the issues a written confirmation to the client, this signifies that the Owner has entered into a contact with the client, which is subject to these Conditions.
13. All properties are strictly non-smoking indoors, a charge will be applied by the operator for cleaning if this is not adhered to.
Please contact Lynn Ford Property Services for further information.
CHECK IN DETAILS: If check in not organised please ring operator 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange check in.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS YOUR BOOKING DETAILS. PLEASE TAKE THIS ON YOUR TRIP AND PRESENT TO THE OPERATOR FOR PROOF OF BOOKING. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU RETAIN A COPY FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The booking deposit is forfeited if the booking is cancelled prior to FOUR full weeks before the arrival date.
The full tariff is retained if the cancellation is less than THREE full week before the arrival date/OR AT OWNERS DISCRETION
CREDIT CARD DETAILS TO BE HELD AGAINST LOSS OR DAMAGE
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Clothes dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Free secure parking
- Hairdryer Supplied
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Secure building access
- Sunny balcony overlooking streetscape towards beaches
- Towels Supplied
- Washing Machine
XMAS HOLIDAYS: 10 nights minimum from 23rd December 2013
Last minute deal!
Stay before 31 Jul 2014 for 10% off.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 4 adults. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field