Street View of theCottage
Front of the cottage
Bedroom 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 decorated for children
Kitchen Hallway Family
Family Room & Kitchen
Front Sitting Room or 3rd Bedroom
Double Bedsettee 3rd Bedroom
Outdoor Bathroom and Shower
Basic Floor Plan
This is a beautiful vintage house located in Victoria Park East ,ideally located for the city, river, convention centre, cafe strip, casino and entertainment complex.
This renovated Australian cottage built in 1920 is on a tree lined street, is your city home full of character with all modern conveniences. This beautifully furnished house with vintage and French influences has jarrah wood floors, lofty ceilings, original artwork and stylish interior. Provides all the amenities, home comforts and personal touches needed for holiday, business or longer term relocation stays.
Flexible configuration to suit your group, 2 bedrooms & 2 living rooms or 3 bedrooms and 1 living room. The house will be prepared to suit your requirements.
Relocation stays 1 month plus ideally catered for please enquire in respect to rates.
Lovely private rear garden with outdoor table seating 8, also a barbeque area with adiditional outdoor seating for 4. A lovely outdoor claw foot bath , 2 outdoor hot and cold showers and 2nd toilet. Driveway parking for 2 cars.
Some of the facilities include:
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating
- Free Wireless Internet
- Private enclosed cottage gardens and barbeque area
- Driveway parking for 2 vehicles
- Fitted kitchen with steel appliances, double oven, fridge, dishwasher
- Laundry facilities including 7kg front loader washing machine
- Quality pure cotton bed linen, towels and bath robes
- Quality mattresses all having mattress toppers and mattress protectors
- Two living rooms each with flat screen TVs and DVDs
- Gas flame fire
- Bathroom with bath and shower, outdoors also a bath, 2 showers & 2nd toilet
- Bedroom decorated for children , portacot and highchair supplied
Other Extras Provided : -
Basic Pantry Items: sugar, flour, salt, pepper, rice, pasta etc.
Herbs & Spices
The property sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms. In addition a double inner sprung sofa bed can be used in the sitting room to facilitate sleeping arrangements for up to an extra 2 persons if needed. Leaving the kitchen dining/family room as the central living area.
For children the 2nd bedroom will be decorated to suit their ages - please see one of the photographs. A portacot and highchair can also be made available if required along with lovely cot linen, potty, soft toys, books and games. (Please advise of your requirements at time of booking)
Bedroom 1 : 1 queen bed
Bedroom 2 : 2 single beds
Additional Sleeping Facilities
Sitting Room : 1 double bedsettee
Bedroom 3 :
Please specify your parties requirements.Prices quoted are for 2 guests, additional guests are charged at $15 AUD per night per person.
Minimum stay is 5 nights, a reduced long term rate for 21+ days is offered. Stays of less than 5 nights can be accommodated, a short stay supplement would apply please enquire.
This renovated character home is centrally located in Victoria Park East, a 2 minute walk to the many shops, restaurants and cafes on the cosmopolitan Albany Hwy café strip.
- 7 mins drive to the Bell Tower, Perth CBD
- 5 mins drive to the Casino , golf course and Entertainment complexes
- 5 mins drive to the West Australian Cricket Ground
- 3 mins drive to the Swan River foreshore in South Perth
- 5 mins drive to Curtin University and the National Hockey Centre
- 7 mins drive to Perth Zoo and ferry
- 10 mins drive to Kings Park
- 20 mins drive to the beaches on the Indian Ocean
- 30 mins drive to the Swan Valley, its scenery and wineries
- 2 mins walk to many restaurants, shops and cafes
- 1 mins walk to the city route bus stop
- 2 mins walk to parks and playground
- 2 mins walk to fitness centre
Domestic and International Airports are a mere 20 minute taxi ride.
Travel Link Guide
Airport: International 12 Km
Train: Carlisle Station 1 Km
Ferry: South Perth 5 km
Bus: City Route 80 metres (service every 15 minutes)
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- 2 Led/Lcd flat screen TV's
- Cooking Facilities
- DVD player
- Ducted Heating
- Free WiFi
- Gas Log Open Fire
- High chair
- In-house Movies/Videos
- Ipod - docking station
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen Supplied
- Open Fireplace
- Towels Supplied
- Undercover Parking
- Waffle Cotton Bathrobes
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Last minute deal!
Stay before 15 Dec 2014 for 10% off.
Complimentary pantry items and,cereal,milk,teas and coffee
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 2 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field