House lit up at night
Breakfast nook, a great spot for a coffee
Relax with a book in the reading room
Bedroom 1. looking out to the forest
Double-sided stone fireplace
Indulgence award 2015 - Selador
Lights at night
Courtyard and deck
Bathroom and spa
Dining area and kitchen
Lounge overlooking courtyard
Dining area and fire place
Courtyard lit at night
Walkway to drive
Spa overlooking forest
Dining are looking out onto the deck
Certificate of Award
Gourmet kitchen equipped with Miele…
Designed with pleasure in mind, this stunning architecturally designed house is set on 14 acres of private forest.
Selador is the ideal place for a special getaway for up to four people and perfect for two couples to share with absolute privacy for all.
It is centrally located to world class beaches, award winning wineries and restaurants, fresh local produce stores and markets, and spectacular forests.
Accommodates 4 people in two king-sized bedrooms.
Note: Extra 2 guests (aged 2 and above) - $35 per person per night can be accommodated on 2 roll-away beds, positioned in the reading room. Please note that the main bedroom is accessed through the reading room.
Perfectly located half way between the town of Margaret River, and the majestic beaches of Margaret River.
Within a 5 minute drive:
• Walk on a beach
• Shop for something special in town
• Visit an award winning winery
• Attend an outdoor movie
• Chose from a variety of fabulous restaurants
• Hire a bike and ride on world-class trails
• Visit a chocolate factory
• Walk part of the Cape-to-Cape hiking trail
• Explore art galleries
• Walk through an olive grove, and
• So much more....
• 14 acres of private forest - redgums, jarrahs, peppermints, and grass trees.
• Lawn surrounds to house and feature stone walled garden.
• Decked walkway through courtyard to entrance.
• Double-sided stone fireplace.
• Expansive couches.
• Large fully equipped gourmet kitchen equipped with Miele appliances.
• Eating nook to enjoy the morning light and a freshly brewed coffee.
• Smart-wired with feature lighting and surround sound to all rooms and deck.
• Two spacious bedrooms in separate wings of the house, ensuring privacy for all.
• Large ensuites overlooking the forest, equipped with underfloor heating and heated towel rails.
• Double-ended shower and indoor/outdoor spa bath in bedroom 1.
• Bedroom 2. opens up onto a private deck.
• Reading room with large window seat and a desk.
• Laundry facilities, include Miele washing machine and dryer. Laundry detergent supplied.
• Powder room provides a 3rd toilet and wash facilities.
• Expansive deck overlooking the forest.
• Outdoor shower.
• Feature trees lit at night.
• Kangaroo’s visit throughout the day.
• Welcome pack on arrival includes: a bottle of award winning Margaret River wine, local chocolate,
• Also supplied: professionally laundered linen and towels, coffee pods, detergent, washing liquid,
dishwashing liquid, liquid hand soap, and tissues.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Spa Bath, Heaters
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- Foxtel, Gourmet kitchen fitted with Miele appliances, Double-sided stone fireplace, Sound system to entire house, Underfloor heating and heated towel rails, Expansive deck, Professionally cleaned linen, Nespresso coffee machine, Breakfast nook, Reading room