Crabapple Lane provides:
- high class accommodation
- separate private guest's wing
- gourmet continental breakfast included with fresh produce, homemade jams and muffins
- separate private guest's lounge and dining and patio/s
- surrounded by natural bushland, soft rolling hills and the Blackwood River, beautiful gardens
- local attractions include nearby antiques shop, wineries, cheese factory, forest walk
trails, wildflowers in season
- central to the Blackwood River Valley, Margaret River,
Augusta, Busselton and Pemberton, just to name a few.
Located on a rural property just across the Blackwood River from Nannup town.
All rooms have their own private ensuite and private patios. There is a separate main guest lounge and dining area with a patio overlooking rolling hills and magnificent gardens. There is private access to the Blackwood River.
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Parking
- DVD player, Stereo, Free WiFi
- Linen Supplied, Towels Supplied
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace, Heaters
- Wheelchair Access, Non-Smoking, Parking
Stay 3 nights midweek (Monday to Thursday) and receive a 10% discount except for Long Weekends ,Christmas & New Year.
Note: Pricing is subject to change, and a minimum stay period and other conditions may apply. You should confirm pricing with the property owner.
Prices listed based on 1 adults. Property has 4 beds and can sleep a maximum 6 people.
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field