Crabapple Lane provides:
- high class accommodation
- separate private guest's wing
- gourmet continental breakfast included with fresh produce, homemade jams and muffins
- separate private guest's lounge and dining and patio/s
- surrounded by natural bushland, soft rolling hills and the Blackwood River, beautiful gardens
- local attractions include nearby antiques shop, wineries, cheese factory, forest walk
trails, wildflowers in season
- central to the Blackwood River Valley, Margaret River,
Augusta, Busselton and Pemberton, just to name a few.
Located on a rural property just across the Blackwood River from Nannup town.
All rooms have their own private ensuite and private patios. There is a separate main guest lounge and dining area with a patio overlooking rolling hills and magnificent gardens. There is private access to the Blackwood River.
Rated 5 out of
A perfect retreat
Crabapple Lane is a beautifully appointed B&B. The rooms are comfortable and well equipped, the facilities are excellent and the service excellent. The setting is tranquil and picturesque, with easy access to the town and to lovely forest walks and magnificent mountain bike trails accessible to all levels of cyclist.
Date published: 2015-06-08
Rated 5 out of
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Crabapple Lane. Sue and Darryl were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and varied each day so that it was never boring. Nice quite surrounds ( and rose garden) makes for a relaxing stay and we found Nannup interesting.
Date published: 2015-01-11
Crabapple Lane is rated
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field