This fully featured house is nestled amongst the beautiful karri forest and native shrubs. It sleeps 6 people and a toddler in 3 bedrooms. Configuration is Main bedroom - Queen bed with ensuite; Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed; Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds. There is a portable bed if required
You have a short walk to the Tavern, Restaurant and Mini Mart, Community Centre with Internet Access, new Playground, Tennis and Basketball Courts and scenic walk trails.
It's hard to beat the Quinninup Lifestyle and its central location to Pemberton, Northcliffe, Windy Harbour, Manjimup and Walpole. Apart from checking out our friendly natives, you can see heaps of kangaroos, emus and small mammals such as possums and the abundant bird life.
The wildflowers are spectacular as are the huge karri forests surrounding us.
There are so many places to go and see:
- Top quality vineyards with beautiful settings for tastings and meals
- Truffle farms
- Tram rides through the forest
- Marron and trout farms
- Karri tree top walk
- Pristine beaches and rivers
- Excellent fishing (with license)
The Quinninup Tavern
The historic Quinninup Tavern is renown for its laid back, relaxing atmosphere, exceptional food and icy cold drinks. You will be staying in the number one spot to take advantage of its hospitality but still be staying far enough away to retreat into your own piece of paradise.
Kids are welcome at the tavern, with games and areas for them to play whilst you rest up and enjoy your refreshments.
Airconditioning, Wheelchair Access, Washing Machine
- DVD player, In-house Movies/Videos, Stereo
- High chair, Playground
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Tennis Courts
- Airconditioning, Open Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Access
- DVDs Games & Books, Log Fire (wood supplied), Portacot
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field