Lounge room looking towards the dining…
Entrance to Eucalyptus House
Kitchen looking towards the dining room.
Passageway looking towards the dining room
Kitchen overlooking the lounge room
Lounge with the fire place looking out at…
Downstairs bedroom. Queen size bed
Campfire looking towards the Western…
Upstairs sun room looking out across the…
Blue Room Upstairs
Upstairs sun room
Set on 1½ acres in a tranquil Karri forest setting is a unique self-contained rammed earth and timber home, located on the edge of Pemberton, Western Australia.
The property features:
Large, open plan living split level with bedrooms and second living area.
Extensive and creative woodwork throughout with quality furnishings creates warmth and charm.
Provides a comfortable and peaceful stay for one or two families. Accommodating up to 10 people.
Airconditioning, Washing Machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- DVD player, Stereo
- High chair, Cot
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen Supplied, Ironing Facilities, Towels Supplied
- Clothes dryer, Washing Machine
- Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly, Parking
- Wood fired stove, Air conditioned, Bath, Shower, Coffee machine, Country oven & cook top, Outdoor fire pit, Large verandahs