Hoddywell Cottage is a heritage listed, handmade mud-brick settlers’ cottage that offers self-contained, holiday accommodation for up to six people.
The cottage is set back from the road on 7.5 acres of natural bush – offering peace and seclusion – yet is only 9km from the Toodyay townsite. So there are lots of things to see and do in the area that will keep the family entertained.
You’ll enjoy –
• the cosy, warm open fire in the large living room
• drinking our pure clean spring water which comes directly from a natural spring on the property – it’s amazing,
• sitting around the outdoor fire pit at night in summer or winter, and
• a favourite of many of our guests, the cast iron claw foot bath on the verandah – soak while the sun is setting.
Hoddywell Cottage sleeps up to six people in three bedrooms – two queen size beds and two single beds.
- Barbeque, Cooking Facilities, Microwave
- Linen Supplied, Towels Supplied
- Open Fireplace
Request a booking or make an enquiry
* indicates a required field