This is a 1 bedroom apartment in the heart of the Canberra eating district known as Braddon - home of the rainbow roundabout.
It is located on upper Lonsdale and is a 10 min walk to the hub of the city where buses local, airport and interstate all meet.
The apartment itself is modern, spacious, well equipped and comes with fast Wi-Fi, Netflix, bathroom amenities and a big cozy bed.
The bedroom has a comfortable king sized bed to provide you with a welcome night’s rest after your eating adventures along with full length mirrors and clean fluffy towels.
Enjoy views of Canberra s mountains from the sprawling balcony as you unwind with a coffee.
The living area has a two-seater lounge for comfortable nights in front of the TV.
Guest access to:
• Balcony with outdoor setting
• New furnishings
• Bedroom has a king sized bed with generous storage
• Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
• Full laundry washer, dryer, iron, clothes steamer and ironing board
• Fully tiled bathroom with large shower recess
• Seasonal comfort via reverse cycle air control
You will have access to the apartment excluding a locked linen cupboard and the study.