The townhouse has four beds that sleep a maximum of six people:
- Front bedroom: Two king singles or one king bed
- Back bedroom: Queen bed
- Middle level: Double-size, fold-out sofa bed
- Travel cot and high chair available on request (no additional cost)
If you plan to stay with very young children, please be aware that the townhouse is mainly open-plan, and there is no way to block off access to the stairwells (please see photos).
There is free parking for one car directly in front of the townhouse, and additional parking on the street if you have more than one car.
Location and nearby amenities:
The townhouse is located in Red Hill, a suburb in the inner south of Canberra and is near many of Canberra's major attractions, including:
- Parliament House
- the National Gallery of Australia
- the National Portrait Gallery
- Commonwealth Park (where Floriade is held)
- Questacon and many more
If you are here for a particular event, please let me know and I can provide directions or advice.
Red Hill is a three-minute drive to Manuka and Kingston, where there are dozens of restaurants and cafes, as well as shopping boutiques. It is about a twelve-minute drive into the Canberra city centre.
What you need to bring:
- Linen, pillows and towels are supplied.
- There is a washer/dryer in the townhouse, and washing powder is provided.
- A travel cot and high chair are available on request, at no additional cost.