In a location that is hard to beat, this beautifully presented home offers a fully self contained, well sized, light filled house, filled with all the essentials necessary for a comfortable stay.
- large master bedroom with queen size bed and walk in change room
- large second bedroom with queen size bed and built in robe
- good sized third bedroom with two single beds, and clothes hanging rack
- bathroom with separate shower, bath, hairdryer, Sukin shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- separate toilet
- additional powder room
- office / study
- large lounge room, separate living room
- double secure garage with automatic doors
- LCD TV, blue-ray DVD player, mini stereo
- reverse-cycle air conditioning
- ducted gas heating
- large rear deck overlooking garden with outdoor dining setting
- quality furniture, fittings, bedding and appliances
- modern fully equipped kitchen including fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Weekly Cleaning and Linen Service included for stays of 8 days or more
- smoke detector
- fire extinguisher & blanket
- first aid kit
Comfortably accommodates up to 6 people with excellent quality linen, and presented to a hotel standard.
Located in one of Canberra’s most central locations, the house is a 2 minute walk from the Dickson centre. Dickson’s layout is as a pedestrian area with a village square feel without a mall. It has a plethora of dining options and shops including a large Woolworths. Dickson is home to Canberra’s Chinatown, although this area has diversified to include Indian, Ethiopian, Italian, Japanese and South-east Asian restaurants as well.
There are many active options close by including one of Canberra's most established gyms that also has squash courts. There are numerous parks and playing ovals nearby as well as Canberra's famous cycle paths. Literally a stones throw away is the Dickson Aquatic Centre. Set amongst beautiful shady trees, with beach volleyball courts, a massage centre, café and free car parking, it is a great place for a summer cool down and to have a BBQ on the grounds.
Canberra’s city centre is only 4.8kms away – about a 7 minute drive. There are many bus transport options close by.