This secure and modern one bedroom, fully furnished townhouse is just three hundred metres from Canberra's main shopping and business precinct, comprising some of Canberra’s best selection of restaurants, cinemas, night life and fashion stores.
Business travellers also have ready access to major government departments including the Australian Taxation Office, Defence and the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
For those seeking a leisurely and scenic walk, ride or jog, Lake Burley Griffin and Mount Ainslie are close by and readily accessible.
The townhouse features a modern galley kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, microwave oven as well as quality crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
The bedroom has a private outlook to the courtyard and features a queen size bed complete with side tables. It has ample wardrobe space and storage. The modern bathroom also features an enclosed laundry.
The open plan living area is spacious and bright. It offers access to landscaped and private front and rear courtyards. A single remote controlled garage is also included.
Though very close to the city centre, the townhouse is situated within quiet and pleasant surrounds. It comes complete with unlimited internet access, and is within easy access to bus stops and all of the major attractions such as the War Memorial, Galleries and the Parliamentary Triangle. It is ideal for a single person or couple.
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Unlimited Internet access
- Less than 150m to public transport
- 51 inch LCD TV with Blu Ray/DVD Player
- Tower Speaker with Wireless Bluetooth, iPod/ iPad/ iPhone charger and
USB Port for mobile phone charging
- Fully enclosed and landscaped front and rear courtyards
- Single enclosed and secure remote controlled garage
- Fully furnished lounge area with glass coffee table and quality sofas
- Dining setting to accommodate four
- 7kg Washer Dryer Combo
- Quality linen and Manchester supplied
- Fully equipped and modern kitchen with quality utensils
- Excellent proximity to the City and well known Canberra Landmarks such as
the War Memorial, Lake Burley Griffin, National Museum and Parliament
- Laundry and washing powder supplied
- Complimentary coffee, assorted teas and milk provided
- Full ironing and cleaning facilities
- Minimum one night stay
- No Pets
- No Smoking
Rates, Payment Options and Cancellation Policy
Regular Rates minimum of one night stay:
1-6 night stay - $150 per night
1-2 weeks - $980 per week in-between days calculated on a pro rata basis
Please inquire for longer stays
Payment may be made by Credit Card through the Stayz Online Payment System, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Bonds can be negotiated for the longer stays.
Full payment is required prior to arrival.