This first floor apartment is located less than 1km from the Australian War Memorial. It is situated at the base of beautiful Mount Ainslie, and has access to some of Canberra’s most picturesque and scenic walking trails. For those who prefer a more relaxed or sedate walk or jog, Lake Burley Griffin is within easy walking distance. The Australian Defence Force Academy, the Royal Military College, The Department of Defence and the new ASIO Headquarters are also close by. The Parliamentary Triangle is only minutes away.
The main bedroom features a luxurious queen size bed, complemented by ample wardrobe and storage space. It is light and airy and has a pleasant outlook. The bathroom is spacious and modern, and offers an integrated laundry with a washer dryer combo for convenience. Everything is provided for in the modern kitchen, including quality crockery, a microwave oven and all cooking utensils. Adjacent to the kitchen is the open plan living area which features a separate entrance. Included is a small dining area, a 42 inch digital TV, a modern and comfortable lounge and reverse cycle air conditioning, for year round comfort.
The accommodation is very close to everything that the city has to offer, including Canberra’s main shopping centre and business precinct. On offer are some of Canberra’s finest restaurants, movie cinemas, night life hotspots and various fashion outlets. Business travellers also have ready access to major government departments including the Australian Taxation Office and the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations and Defence.
The unit comes complete with undercover parking and unlimited internet access. In only a small boutique complex it has everything on offer for a short or extended stay. With a great location to match, your stay is bound to be relaxed, comfortable and stress free.
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Unlimited Internet access
- On the main route of public transport
- 42 inch digital TV with Blu Ray/DVD Player
- Tower Speaker with Wireless Bluetooth, iPod/ iPad/ iPhone charger and
USB Port for mobile phone charging
- Undercover allocated car space
- Fully furnished lounge area
- Dining setting
- 4.5 kg Washer Dryer Combo with washing powder provided
- Quality linen and Manchester supplied
- Fully equipped and modern kitchen with quality utensils
- Excellent proximity to the War Memorial and Canberra City and well known Canberra landmarks such as Lake Burley Griffin, National Museum, Parliament House, Carillon, High Court, Questacon, National Archives, portrait gallery.
- Complimentary coffee, assorted teas and milk provided
- Full ironing and cleaning facilities
- Minimum one night stay
- No Pets
- No Smoking
Regular Rates minimum of one night stay:
1-6 night stay - $130 per night
1 -2 weeks - $840.00 per week in-between days calculated on a pro rata basis
Please inquire for longer stays
Payment may be made by Credit Card through the Stayz Online Payment System, Direct Deposit, cheque or money order.
Full payment is required prior to arrival.