We hope that you enjoy its charms and the many delights on offer around Blackheath.
Whether you seek vast mountain vistas, wild flowers and gardens, world class rock climbing, gourmands delights or simply a cosy lounge...
- most everything you need for a relaxing holiday is within walking distance of Waragil Cottage.
The front porch, with a north-east aspect, is a great place for sunny breakfasts and the rear sun-room gathers the heat in the afternoon.
- Lounge Room with Click Clack Sofa Bed
- Gas Heater in Lounge room
- Fireplace in front sitting room
- Two Port-a-Cots and a high chair are provided in the cottage.
- The Family Bed Room has a double bed and two fold-up single bed futons, for older children.
- There are children's books, a box of toys, and a huge back garden.
A CD player / MP3 player / Radio, with an eclectic selection of CDs, is available for your listening pleasure.
There is no television in Waragil Cottage - enjoy the serenity
Only a few minutes walk from the train station.
It's perfect for families or small groups with a large fenced backyard, ideal for children.
Quality Linen Provided
- Firewood not provided but available in affordable packs at any service station in the Blue Mountains.
2 Car Spaces