Bedroom 1: 1 Double Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed + 2 Single Fold Out Futon Beds
Sunroom: 1 Single bed + 2 Single Trundle Beds
Quality Linen Provided
Base Tariff includes 4 peopleand extra guests are charged a $40 per person, per night fee.
We hope that you enjoy the charm of Waragil Cottage and the many delights on offer around Blackheath.
Whether you seek vast mountain vistas, wildflowers and gardens, world-class rock climbing, gourmands delights or simply a cosy lounge...
Most everything you need for a relaxing holiday is within walking distance of Waragil Cottage.
The front porch, with a north-east aspect, is a great place for sunny breakfasts and the rear sun-room gathers the heat in the afternoon.
- Lounge Room with Click Clack Sofa Bed
- Gas Heater in Lounge room
- Fireplace in front sitting room
Firewood not provided but available in affordable packs at any service station in the Blue Mountains
- Two Port-a-Cots and a high chair are provided in the cottage.
- The Family Bed Room has a double bed and two fold-up single bed futons, for older children.
- There are children's books, a box of toys, and a huge back garden with a tree swing.
- A CD player / MP3 player / Radio, with an eclectic selection of CDs, is available for your listening pleasure.
There is no television in Waragil Cottage - enjoy the serenity
Only a few minutes walk from the train station.
It's perfect for families or small groups with a large fenced backyard and a tree swing, ideal for children.
NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE THE PROPERTY
This property is located in a quiet residential area and is NOT suitable for parties or disruptive loud group gatherings.
All bookings are subject to a 2.43 credit card: bank & payment gateway surcharge
2 Car Spaces
An original settlers cottage close to the heart of Blackheath town