Bedroom 1: 1 Double Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed + 2 Single Fold Out Futon Beds
Sunroom: 1 Single bed + 2 Single Trundle Beds
Quality Linen Provided
Base Tariff includes 4 people and extra guests are charged a $40 fee per/person, per/night.
PETS upon request - fees apply
We hope that you enjoy the charm of Waragil Cottage and the many delights on offer around Blackheath.
Whether you seek vast mountain vistas, wildflowers and gardens, world-class rock climbing, gourmands delights or simply a cosy lounge...
Most everything you need for a relaxing holiday is within walking distance of Waragil Cottage.
The front porch, with a north-east aspect, is a great place for sunny breakfasts and the rear sun-room gathers the heat in the afternoon.
- Lounge Room with Click Clack Sofa Bed
- Gas Heater in Lounge room
- Fireplace in front sitting room
Firewood not provided but available in affordable packs at any service station in the Blue Mountains
- Two Port-a-Cots and a high chair are provided in the cottage.
- The Family Bed Room has a double bed and two fold-up single bed futons, for older children.
- There are children's books, a box of toys, and a huge back garden with a tree swing.
- A CD player / MP3 player / Radio, with an eclectic selection of CDs, is available for your listening pleasure.
There is no television in Waragil Cottage - enjoy the serenity
Only a few minutes walk from the train station.
It's perfect for families or small groups with a large fenced backyard and a tree swing, ideal for children.
NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE THE PROPERTY
This property is located in a quiet residential area and is NOT suitable for parties or disruptive loud group gatherings.
All bookings are subject to a 2.43 credit card: bank & payment gateway surcharge
2 Car Spaces
An original settlers cottage close to the heart of Blackheath town