Ballymont is a luxurious and well maintained property, with high end interior decor, exuding elegance and sophistication. The well appointed house offers 7 large bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms and sleeps up to 16 people comfortably. Ballymont has an INGROUND SWIMMING POOL, along with a badmington/volley ball court, situated on 6 acres (all sports equipment supplied), boules, board games etc. This serene and peaceful property offers the utmost in seclusion.
The facilities at Ballymont are all that one could ever want for their weekend away. Espresso Coffee Machine, Quality linen, "Manuka Honey" shampoos, bath gel and soaps, blow dryers, fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, gas heating and air conditioning, 43 inch Flat ScreenTV/DVD, Stereo and IPOD docking station.
Ballymont has a ROARING LOG FIRE for those cooler evenings and large comfy lounges to laze around on. The decor is modern and sophisticated while the gardens are european in style which presents a homely and welcoming presence.
The property is commonly used and suitable for corporate retreats. White board/projector screen supplied. For group bookings, the whole house is your own and is very comfortable for large groups. Beds can be split into singles on request.
All linen, including bath towels are supplied. Firewood also supplied April - October. Electric blankets on beds and good heating.
Come to Ballymont and enjoy a luxurious time away in the splendour of the Majestic Blue Mountains. A holiday to remember......
WHAT TO EXPECT AT BALLYMONT
In ground Swimming Pool in exquisite garden surroundings, with privacy. Air conditioning, heating, fire place (initial large basket of firewood supplied), Electric blankets, full laundry, highchair, porta cot, espresso coffee machine, dishwasher, gas hot plates, fan forced oven, an extensive amount of kitchen crockery, pots & pans and cutlery, (enough for 16 people)!
Dish washing liquid and dw powder, leaf tea, tea bags, coffee beans and instant coffee, olive oil, salt and pepper, along with an Espresso coffee pod machine and various other condiments.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
Parties and functions to be discussed with the owner.
Extra cleaning charges, repairs or damage will be debited from your bond.
Normal security bond of $300, and party or function security bond is $500.
Weddings welcome by arrangement.
Please put all rubbish in the bins provided outside. Please take excess rubbish.
Key to be left in the key safe.
All heating, including wall heat banks, electric blankets, towels rails turned OFF
All dishes, pots & pans, crockery and cutlery washed before you leave
PLEASE VACATE THE PROPERTY ON TIME TO ALLOW FOR HOUSE TO BE SERVICED READY FOR THE NEXT GROUP OF GUESTS.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION, TARIFFS, CHECK IN & OUT
BEDROOM 1: x1 Queen Bed and x1 single
BEDROOM 2: X1 Queen Bed
BEDROOM 3: x1 King Bed and Ensuite
BEDROOM 4: x1 King Bed and Ensuite
BEDROOM 5: x1 Single Bed and x1 King bed
BEDROOM 6: x2 Single Beds
BEDROOM 7: x2 Single Beds
(King Beds can be split into 2 singles on request)
Only the number of guests nominated in the booking are to stay in the property.
A deposit of 50% required to confirm booking
Start from $1000 pn for 10 guests (min 2 nights)
Tariff balance to be paid x2 weeks prior to checkin.
Tariffs are inclusive of GST
See Tariff pricing below
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
CHECK IN from 3pm onwards, CHECK OUT strictly 11.00am, unless otherwise agreed.
WHAT TO DO IN BLACKHEATH & SURROUNDING AREAS
* Scenic World - Famous iconic Blue Mountains centre including; cable car, train, spectacular views, cafes, restaurants etc.
* THREE SISTERS - A must to see the majestic world renowned views of the Blue Mountains valleys and cliff faces
* BUSH WALKS: A vaste range of world renown walks of varying lengths with spectacular views
* BLACKHEATH GOLF CLUB: World Class renowned course, much love by golfers
* HORSE RIDING: Well managed horses and beautiful trails in both Megalong and Kanimbla Valleys
* SHIPLEY APPLE ORCHARD: Visit the Loganbrae Orchard, open Saturdays and Sundays for sumptuous apple pies, pastries, and a range of apple produce including famous cloudy apple juice and boxed apples.
PUSH BIKE RIDING: The Plateau has great rides to both Hargraves and Blackheath lookouts
* Fabulous ANTIQUE SHOPS & CAFE'S
* SHOPPING: Leura Mall, Katoomba and Blackheath Villages
* BALLYMONT: Board Games, Badmington, Boulles, Volley Ball, Swimming, an excellent Library of movies.
* Tennis nearby
* IPOD docking/CD/DVD library of movies
* MT VIC FLICKS: Wonderful local picture theatre that shows art house and latest movies, 15 minute drive up the highway to Mt Victoria
* THE EDGE CINEMA: Has a Maxi Cinema and a range of smaller cinemas showing the latest releases
- Gardeners Inn - Modern bistro (family)
- The New Ivanhoe - Good old fashion bistro (family)
RESTAURANTS (in Blackheath)
- Thai Silk Restaurant
- Ashcrofts (Al acarte)
- Piedmont Inn (Italian Cuisine)