Welcome to Mountain Cottage. Relax, retreat, revive and be spoiled by the unique beauty and tranquility only found in Blue Mountain. Only 10 minutes walk from Blackheath and 4 minutes drive to Govetts Leap, Mountain Cottage offers equal convenience to access nature and civilization.
Mountain Cottage offers the following features to make your journey unforgettable:
- Generous space:
Mountain Cottage has a land size over 1,500 square meters.
The cottage has a spacious living room, a gourmet kitchen and a generous dining room.
There are 3 bedrooms. 2 main with queen size beds, one with king single bed.
The cottage is recently renovated with hotel standard.
70 of the land is a beautiful garden covered by golden leaves and pine trees.
- Children friendly
Mountain Cottage is meant for all travellers including your children. You will find plenty of space for your children to play hide-and-seek indoor and outdoor.
- Other modern conveniences
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, various cooking utensils including new oven, microwave, boiler and toaster. We even provide fresh coffee capsules and Nespresso machine for you to taste home-made specialty coffee.
- Central heating and two air conditioners throughout the cottage.
- Standalone laundry room at the back of cottage with washing machine and dryers.
- High quality Sheridan linen and fluffy towels.
- Fine Molton Brown toiletries in bathrooms.
- LUXURY INCLUSIONS: boutique wine, chocolates and fresh flowers on arrival .
- Additional firewood is available at the rear of the cottage .
- High speed WiFi powered by NBN
The Neighbourhood and Nearby Attractions:
Blackheath is a boutique town at the second highest point of Blue Mountain. The famous landmark Govetts Leap is only 4 minutes drive or 27 minutes walk from our cottage. Driving to main tourist attractions such as Three Sisters in Katoomba only takes 10 minutes. Blackheath has some of the best rated restaurants known by the locals. Blackheath is not touristy but its unique charm has attracted many seasoned travellers or weekend holiday seekers.
After a busy day of activities, why not enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea in a local café, meander through book and antique shops or treat yourself to a massage.
With four distinctive seasons, the Blue Mountains can tempt you all year round. Whether it be from the cool crisp winter days, the abundant blooms of spring, warm summer days with the relief of cool evenings, to the magnificent autumn colours.
Too good to be true? Why not experience it?
- The Annual Rhododendron festival in November is another popular attraction in Blackheath.
- Leura Gardens Festival, the most famous spring garden displays in the Blue Mountains, is held annually in October.
Blackheath train station is only 10 minutes walk from Mountain Cottage. There is a bus stop right in front of the cottage. It connects people from the cottage to Blackheath village and train station. For people traveling by cars, there are plenty of street parking without limits.