This freshly renovated large family home is conveniently located in the Heart of Blackheath, the quiet jewel of the Blue Mountains.
Only a short walk to the hub of Blackheath village for great coffee, fine eateries, weekend markets, galleries, 2 of the best parks in the Blue Mountains, Blackheath swimming pool and 5 minute’s drive to Blackheath Golf Course.
The Blue Mountains is known for its beautiful bushwalking and mountain bike tracks and exquisite lookouts. Some of these tracks are located within a short distance and are a must to see.
• The historic Three Sisters
• Scenic world – ride the worlds steepest train
• The Carrington
• Leura Mall
• The Megalong Valley
• Leura Cascades
• Horse Riding
• Mountain Bike Riding
• Jenolan Caves
• Mudgee Wineries
• The Edge Cinema
• Rhododendron Festival
• Snow at certain times of the year
• Antique shops
• Weekend Markets
• The Hydro Majestic
• Snow Depending on the time of year
Our beautiful house has the following to offer
• 3 Bedrooms 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, 1 x bunk beds
• Sleeps 6, however 8 with the option of a sofa bed in the large Loungeroom. Please advise if you wish this bed to made up.
• High Chair, Bath Seat, Port a Cot and Small Toys for an Infant No need to lug these items with you, please let us know at the time of booking and will happily have these ready for you at no extra cost
• Double lock up garage at the back of the Property for Your Car, Bike, Boat or Prized Possession
• Washing Machine
• Central Heating
• Gas Heating
• Two Living Areas Those with Children will know the Benefits of This
• Slow Combustion Wood Fire stay warm inside with a yummy cheese board, red wine and if you’re lucky it might even snow
• Fenced Backyard
• Centrally Located to the Heart of Blackheath But Far Away to Enjoy the Peace and Quiet that the Blue Mountains Has to Offer
• Walking Distance to Train Stations
• Close to Golf Course
• Close to Bushwalking Tracks & Lookouts
• Walk to Parks
• Luxury Limousine Service and Transfers or Mudgee Wine Tours can be organised at a Discounted Cost When Staying with Us.
• With every long term 28 day consecutive stay/booking a complimentary 4 hour service stretch limousine service is provided
• With every 14 day consecutive stay/booking a complimentary 2 hour stretch limousine service is provided within the Blue Mountains
Come and choose your own adventure in our back yard we call The Blue Mountains, whether it be relaxing by the fire with a wine possibly purchased on your Mudgee wine tour, bushwalking, site seeing, playing at the park or enjoying the fresh Blue Mountains air I’m sure you will enjoy all that the Blue Mountains has to offer.