*relaxing in the fully self contained cottage with two
queen and two single beds (Suitable for 4 adults and
two children or a couple). Portacot and highchair
available too. A non-smoking and pet free property.
*walking to local attractions such as the bookshop,
antique shops, specialty shops, galleries or weekend
*eating out in the restaurants, pubs and cafes just up
*picnicking at one of the local parks or a family BBQ
just around the corner.
* the Blue Mountains Music Festival March 2017 in Katoomba, the Winter Magic Festival in Katoomba
June 2016 or the Blackheath Rhododendron Festival in the first week of November 2016
* visiting the Campbell Rhododendron Gardens all year round
* picnicking at Blackheath Memorial Gardens and pool December to April
* the bush on the wheelchair/pram friendly Fairfax
Heritage Track to George Phillips Lookout and Govetts
Leap Lookout or go bushwalking in the Grand Canyon ,
on the Braeside Track, to Pope's Glen , Centennial
Glen and more ...
* the cherry blossoms in neighbouring Park Road in spring
* the neighbouring towns and villages eg Leura , Katoomba and Mt Victoria
* travel up by train and walk to the cottage
* relax in the spa or curl up in front of the gas log fire
* read a book
* watch a film
* sit in the sunny backyard
* this is an entirely non - smoking property. Please do not book the property if you intend to smoke inside or out.
*this property is managed entirely in Australia and for your security you will never be requested to deposit money into
an overseas bank account
*Please leave the property tidy as you will be responsible for any additional cleaning fees. No pets allowed . No parties allowed due to quiet neighbourhood .