A handcrafted timber cottage with a contemporary feel and quality furniture. Featuring polished timber floorboards and wall panelling. Floor to ceiling windows & skylights puts you in touch with the sun & the sky and looks out into the bush.
The deck directly overlooks fern-studded Popes Glen and the walking track to Govetts Leap. Although in a bush location the house is also close to the park, shops & cafes.
Cosy double sided slow-combustion wood fireplace backed up by flued gas convection heaters. Fully equiped with modern gas electric stove, microwave, TVs and DVD/VCR, free WiFi, stereo & washing machine.
The house provides dining seating for 8 and lounge seating for 7. Outside on the deck there is a barbeque with outdoor dining seating plus there are a coupe of other options to take your weekend house experience into the bush.
A recently added second bathroom offers a rain head shower and a private bush outlook. A third toilet is located outside.
The house accommodates up to 7 in 3 bedrooms and means its ideal for 2 couples or a family/singles group.
OK now for some fine print. This info is all elswhere on the site but just to be clear:
- bed linen & towels are USUALLY NOT SUPPLIED and are not in the price quoted
can be supplied for a small additional cost - $10 PER PERSON PER STAY with beds made
- the price quoted is based on the number of guests nominated in your enquiry & for more than 2 people are $20 per person per night
- The Dell is located in a quiet & tranquil location so it is a perfect place to relax and is not suitable for parties or groups wanting to have a noisy time
- the area abounds with native birdlife so pets are strictly not permitted at or in the house
- an initial supply of firewood enough for one night is included in your tariff but you may need to purchase more