Located in the beautiful Blue Mountains West of Sydney, Bronte Cottage in Bullaburra is a fully self contained modern French provincial style country house, perfect for a romantic weekend away, a family or any group looking for a great holiday.
Approximately 90 kilometres from Sydney, Bronte Cottage is set in 1 1/2 acres of beautiful gardens and bushland, conveniently located for bushwalking, close to all Blue Mountains scenic attractions. The cottage also has access via a short walkway to the Common 4 acres of established gardens and two acres of easily accessed bushland. Shared by four other cottages, within the Common is a duck pond with koi carp and a full size tennis court racquets are available within the cottage.
On arrival, burning log fire is set, beds are made up complete with electric blankets. The bathrooms have an ample supply of fluffy towels and bath toiletries. During your stay in the Blue Mountains, Bygone Beautys Tearooms will serve you a delicious complimentary Devonshire Tea.
Centrally heated and accommodating up to six people with off-street parking, the main queen bedroom has an ensuite shower, the second bedroom has a queen size bed, and there is also a twin share bedroom. The kitchen is complete with dishwasher and microwave oven. The lounge has a burning log fire and baby grand piano ambience only. The bathrooms have a shower only, and Bronte has laundry facilities.
Accommodates 2-6 people
1 queen bedroom with ensuite shower
2nd queen bedroom
1 twin share bedroom
2nd bathroom shower only, hair dryer
Fully equipped kitchen
Linen & toiletries supplied
Burning log fire
Television/VCR, DVD, CD player
During your stay you will receive a Complementary Devonshire Tea in our Tearooms at Bygone Beautys Leura.
Base Rates for first 2 people:
Midweek Sunday-Thursday: $220.00 per night for 2 people
Weekends Friday-Saturday & Public Holidays: $330.00 per night for 2 people
Additional Person Rates per person:
Per night per additional person: $65.00
Children under 12 months: FREE
Minimum Nights Stay for Weekends & Public Holiday Weekends:
There is a minimum of 2 nights stay on weekends Friday-Saturday and a minimum of 3 nights stay during Public Holiday long weekends.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TEMPORARY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
- Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Variances can be agreed on, but only by written arrangement with the owner.
- Your payment/s are non-refundable and are required to secure the booking.
- Your credit card details will be held on file for security bond on this property and as agreed, will be automatically debited for any calculated amount if the Terms and Conditions are not met or if there is any damage to the property internal or external or its contents.
- Balance of the rental amount is non-refundable and must be received in full on your day of arrival. If not, the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
- If cancellation is caused by the client, the money paid is non-refundable, unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If the property is re-let for the entire period, a refund is made due to the property being re-let. A $55 cancellation fee will apply.
- The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests, we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property, but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
Number of guests should not exceed the number stated in the confirmation email notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email.
Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance, or termination of your booking with no refunded tariff.
Lost key replacement will be charged to your credit card at $55 per key.
Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only, not commercial use.
Accordingly, this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
Use contrary to this will result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
Damages, breakages, theft and loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay.
- The property is to be left in a clean and tidy manner, similar to the condition when you arrived. An excess cleaning fee will apply min $110.00 if property is left in an untidy manner and will be charged to your credit card.
- During your stay please keep noise to a minimum. Noise should be restricted after 10.00pm for consideration to neighbours.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- No smoking inside the accommodation.