70 KM FROM SYDNEY, 1000 MILES FROM CARE
Sydney View is premium short stay accommodation nestled at the base of the mighty Blue Mountains just west of Sydney. Set amongst 8 private acres of native bush bordering the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park you will enjoy outstanding panoramic views across the Cumberlain Plain to Parramatta, Chatswood, Crow’s Nest and Sydney.
Simply the best place to watch all of Sydney’s New Year’s Eve fireworks from, or bathe in the endless twinkle of the distant skyline lights for the other 364 days of the year.
The house itself is a contemporary solar passive design of sandstone slate and timber situated down a private drive completely hidden from the road and neighbours. Beneath vaulted ceilings supported by sandstone walls is offered a loft style master bedroom with en suite, a second bedroom adjoining slate floored lounge warmed by a slow combustion fireplace, a sun room which doubles as a third bedroom and an expansive entertainment deck with barbeque and outdoor chiminea fireplace.
The property is compact and cosy enough for just one or two couples but the sleeping configuration is flexible enough to accommodate up to 3 couples or 6 singles and the 2 bathrooms, and extended "living" areas outside means there really is enough space to accommodate all.
The property features:-
• Outstanding panoramic views
• Coffee Machine
• Large screen TV
• Slow combustion fireplace
• Expansive outdoor entertainment deck with BBQ
• Laundry equipped with washer/dryer
Upstairs Bedroom: King Bed, En Suite incl bath bed can be made up as two singles if requested at time of booking
Downstairs Bedroom: King bed and adjoining bathroom with shower bed can be made up as two singles if requested at time of booking
Sun Room: 2 single day beds can be made up as a king bed if requested at time of booking
Woodford is a great base for your Blue Mountains sojourn. Being in the Lower Mountains and only 70 kms from Sydney means you arrive at your accommodation much quicker but are well situated to explore all the area has to offer during your stay. Sydney View is only 14 km from Wentworth Falls, 18 from Leura and 20km from Katoomba so it is an easy drive to all the iconic Upper Mountain attractions as well.
Perhaps not as well-known as its sister suburbs in the Upper Mountains, there is still plenty to do in Woodford and surrounds:
• For the serious bushwalkers try Murphys Trail an 18km, 6 hour medium grade track from Woodford to Wentworth Falls.
• Mountain Bikers get a great downhill run on the Oaks Trail from Woodford to Glenbrook offering dazzling scenic views, heath and delightful picnicking near Glenbrook.
• Visit Antique barns in the Lower Mountains towns of Hazlebrook, Glenbrook and ”Mountains Shed” of Woodford
• Further West, turn off Woobury Street to Waterhouse Park where you can walk to Mabel, Edith and Hazel Falls.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked, you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper