Loftus on Leichhardt is a two-bedroom home in a peaceful setting between the villages of Katoomba and Leura. It is within walking distance to Katoomba shops, railway station, a range of restaurants and cafes, beautiful views, bushwalks and more.
This home offers two queen-size bedrooms - one with an ensuite.
It is warm and cosy in the winter with gas central heating and electric blankets on the beds. A north-facing living/dining area captures the winter sun. A spacious deck overlooks a leafy garden.
Prepare a gourmet dinner in the modern kitchen then snuggle up with an old movie.
Come and enjoy a quiet weekend of dining out, trying new bars, visiting art galleries. Or enjoy a more active time away with bushwalks to suit every grade of walker, local live music scene and local cinemas.
Perfect for a romantic getaway.
Maximum 2 couples only.
Fabulous things to do this AUTUMN in the Blue Mountains:
1. Enjoy autumnal colours as the season changes: Best views in Leura, Katoomba, Blackheath
2. Sculpture at Scenic World, Katoomba: Fri 07 Apr - Sun 07 May
3. Varuna & Sydney Writers’ Festival, Katoomba: Sat 27 – Tues 30 May
4. Blackheath Growers Markets 2nd Sunday of each month
5. Tarana Community Farmers Market 4th Sunday each month
6. The Garden of Yuck & Yum: @ The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah: Wed 01 Mar - Wed 31 May
7. Autumn Exhibition at The Edge Cinema, Katoomba: Sat 01 Apr - Sat 24 Jun
8. Blue Mountains Radio Players @ The Mountains Heritage Hotel, Katoomba: Last Sunday of each month
9. Dine out on seasonal fare @ Palette Dining, Solitary, Avalon, Darley’s and Echoes restaurants in Katoomba. walking distance to Loftus And Silk’s, Bon Ton, Leura Garage and Flemish Flavours restaurants in Leura.
Want to extend your stay ? Contact us and see how we can help.
Winter is Coming …
Leura Singers - Faure Requiem @ The Leura Uniting Church: Every Thursday in June
Jo Jo Smith, Lucie Thorne & Hamish Stuart @ The Metropole Katoomba: Thu 15 Jun
Winter Magic Festival, Katoomba: Sat 24 Jun
Celebrate Yulefest in July throughout the Upper Mountains @ The Carrington and Mountain Heritage Hotels, Katoomba.