#1 RANKED property in Leura on STAYZ
Poet's Cottage provides elegant Blue Mountains accommodation in historic Wentworth Falls, a quick 5 minute drive from Leura village.
The stylishly restored 104-year-old cottage offers chic living amidst old world charm.
Self-contained, with plenty of pampering comforts, the cottage offers an open-plan lounge and dining area, with new kitchen and two bathrooms.
Snuggle up in the three bedrooms with queen bed, double bed, one king single and two single beds.
Watch honeyeaters sip flower nectar from your large entertainment deck, or wander through the vast garden before enjoying the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, which backs onto your back gate. Then return to the cottage for a pampering spa.
The former home of a celebrated Australian poet, the Cottage combines a Blue Mountains cultural and historical experience with elegant luxury.
Located just an hour and a half from Sydney, Poet's Cottage is perfect for couples, families, business travelers, nature and bird lovers. We would like for you to experience our little piece of heaven.
* Fully renovated and sympathetically restored 1912 worker's cottage on 1555 sq m property, adjoining the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park
* A quick 5 minute from Leura Village. A 3 minute drive from Wentworth Falls Village
* At the end of the street are the historic Conservation Hut restaurant, beautiful views of the Valley of the Waters and the track to the National Pass and the Wentworth Falls waterfall - one of Australia's finest walking tracks
* Romantic spa bath
* Complimentary boutique MOR bathroom amenities
* Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi
* Cosy and warm - central heating in every room
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
* Original native timber Kauri pine fireplace (ornamental due to being in bedroom)
* Polished Australian Spotted-Gum timber floors, sliding French doors and antique stained-glass windows in open-plan lounge and dining room
* Original polished Baltic Pine floorboards in bedrooms and kitchen
* New main bathroom with separate shower, toilet and luxury spa bath
* New separate second bathroom with toilet, shower and in-house laundry
* New full HD LCD LED Smart TV, VHS, DVD, CD player, radio, iPod dock
* Weber BBQ available all year round
* 1 new Laura Ashley queen bed, 1 new Laura Ashley double bed, 1 antique oak king-single bed, 2 new single beds
* Spotted-Gum timber verandah overlooking front garden with lovebird seat for two
* Outdoor recreational large Merbau timber deck with two sling-back beach chairs, matching table, six antique timber chairs and round metal table with seating for four
* The deck faces West and is the ideal location for relaxing with a glass of champagne and viewing the sunset.
The prices listed are for 2 adults. For more than 2 adults there is an additional charge of $35 per adult / $15 per child per night.
There is no charge for children 0-3.
An $85 cleaning fee is applied.
Special pricing and a 3 night minimum stay applies for long weekends, special local events and Easter, Christmas / New Year. The $85 cleaning fee does not apply to these bookings.
Please note that a $350 fully refundable security deposit is required for all bookings, no exceptions.
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - Double Bed
Bedroom 3 - 1x King Single, 2 x Single beds
Port-a-cot available on request
Accommodates up to 7 adults.
• Guests are refrained from smoking indoors and in the garden due to its close proximity to native bushland
• We regret that pets cannot be accommodated
• In Autumn and Winter (May to November) warm outdoor clothing is advisable. Temperatures can be up to 10 degrees cooler than Sydney temperatures.