Bonnie is a beautifully decorated, self-contained, charming old cottage with contemporary comforts, enviably located on the south side of Leura.
Stroll to the quaint tree-lined Leura Mall (a 5-10 minute walk, 500 metres away), walk or take a quick drive to nearby bushwalks, drive to the sights of Katoomba (less than 10 minutes to the Three Sisters and Scenic World), Blackheath (20 minutes to the village and Govetts Leap), Wentworth Falls (10 minutes to the Conservation Hut and various walks), and more.
Bonnie's features include...
- Three bedrooms (two queen, one double)
- Light and bright open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen space
- Wood-fuel fire (Jotul)
- Central heating
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, claw foot bath and separate shower
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and microwave
- Linen (high thread count) and towels provided
- Flatscreen TV, DVD player (including a connection to play music from a smartphone / tablet)
- Free WiFi
- Gas BBQ
- Good yard and fledgling garden
- Off-street parking
- Ironing facilities
- Additional separate toilet
- Hair dryer
- No pets
- Non smoking
Bonnie can accommodate 6 people. A non-refundable (except in certain circumstances) 50% deposit is required to secure a booking.
You might find it hard to leave.
But that's okay. You can always visit her again.