Bonnie is a beautifully decorated, self-contained, fully renovated Federation cottage on the south side of Leura, easy walking distance to Leura Mall.
We've kept Bonnie's old charm while upgrading her for warmth in the cooler months which are most of them, in the mountains... and to keep cool on those rare hot days. Radiators deliver a healthy, even heat, or you can throw some logs into the Jotul for more of a picturebook warmth. The open, airy bathroom is a highlight.
Relax & recharge
Stroll to the quaint tree-lined Leura Mall a 5-10 minute walk, 500 metres away, walk or take a quick drive to nearby bushwalks, drive to the sights of Katoomba less than 10 minutes to the Three Sisters and Scenic World, Blackheath 20 minutes to the village and Govetts Leap, Wentworth Falls 10 minutes to the Conservation Hut and various walks, and more.
Bonnie's features include...
- Three bedrooms two queen, one double
- Light and bright open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen space
- Wood-fuel fire Jotul
- Central heating
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, claw foot bath and separate shower
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and microwave
- Linen high thread count and towels provided
- Flatscreen TV, DVD player including a connection to play music from a smartphone / tablet
- Free WiFi
- Gas BBQ
- Good yard and fledgling garden
- Off-street parking
- Ironing facilities
- Additional separate toilet
- Hair dryer
- No pets
- Non smoking
Bonnie can accommodate 6 people.