Woodbrook is a beautiful, much loved mountain timber log cottage. It is set on quiet street, filled with old trees and unmistakable Blue Mountains charm. The cottage has been built with extensive use of spotted gum and cypress pine, which anchors the home to its environment and gives it an "organic feel".
The house also boasts an incredible view. You can enjoy this secluded bush outlook while seeping a cup of tea on the spacious deck, as well as from the privacy of the bedrooms.
The Woodbrook cottage has been recently refurnished and features brand new designs in each and every room.
The high cathedral ceilings create a sense of space throughout as does the open plan sunny, light filled living, dining and kitchen area.
The master bedroom with an impressive ensuite (with underfloor heating) is perfect to enjoy the morning rays of sunshine through the full height window, which also takes in the lovely views.
Downstairs has another 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, as well as open sitting area - perfect for a quiet afternoon read.
The house is located within a 3 minute drive from the heart of Leura town, with all amenities including numerous cafes, restaurants unique stores. Or if you prefer to take in the fresh air and enjoy the surroundings, a 20 minute walk can also get you there.
This cosy and tranquil house is a perfect setting for absolutely anything: be it a family trip, a romantic getaway, friends get-together or a venue to celebrate any occasion.
Overview of Features
* Close to Leura Village and Shops
* 3 bedrooms - up to 6 guests
* 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 2 x Single beds (can be joined together)
* Ensuite with freestanding bath, shower and toilet
* 2nd Bathroom with shower and toilet
* Gas Log Fireplace
* Natural gas heaters
* Electric blankets
* Fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
* 2 Flat Screen LCD TV's with DVD players and sound system
* Large outdoor deck with BBQ, Table and chairs
* Fully equipped laundry with dryer
* Ironing facilities
* Of-street parking for several cars
* Non smoking indoors