Little Pomander of Leura offers a cosy luxury Heritage cottage, minutes flat stroll to Leura Village and The World Heritage National Park, bush walks , waterfalls and award winning restaurants. Suitable for couples/honeymoons, friends and families... available for long or short stays.
Fully self contained with
* Linen and towels provided
* gas LOG fire
* FULL Central heating
* Double SPA BATH
* Contains 3 bedrooms
* 1 Queen bed
* 1 King (can be split to make 2 single)
* 2 single beds
* Can sleep 5 guests, in 5 separate beds
* 2 bathrooms, each with separate showers, not over bath
* 2 loo's
* TV, CD, DVD
* full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave
* French doors leading onto large rear timber deck
* gas hooded BBQ for alfresco dining
* 450 mtrs to Leura village/bush walks/views
* overlooks pretty Mountain garden
* full laundry for longer stays.
* NON smoking indoors
* Pets not catered for
50% deposit required to secure the booking either direct bank transfer or MasterCard/Visa....
450mtrs (5 minute flat stroll) to Historic Leura Village... restaurants, cafes and galleries. Enjoy a 10 minute stroll to Gordon Falls where spectacular views and bushwalks through the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park are a must.
SPRING in the Mountains is a delight, viewing glorious show Gardens, Everglade Gardens and Mt. Tomah Botanic gardens. October, Leura enjoys The Leura Village Fair, plus Leura Garden Festival... both fun festival's for all the family.
SUMMER is ideal for relaxation and beat the heat of Sydney.
AUTUMN with it's glorious foliage colour.
Beautiful WINTER is great for bushwalking, sight seeing and enjoying the crisp Mountain air.